Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MYSTERY GIFT] Crazy Kat's Bunny Bash
[Image: r6TUHF3.png]

Welcome, one and all, to Crazy Kat's Bunny Bash

Kat has been spending studying tradition's from strange place, and wants to bring you her twist on a favorite!

Bunny Bash is a day of decorating eggs and eating candy from baskets! Why baskets? Who knows! Earth likes baskets!

All you need to do is dye, or paint, an egg (hard boil it first as a hint) and send off to Kat! Address below.

After that Kat will send you a basket with colorful (plastic) eggs full of candy and toys! 

Kat welcomes and any sorts of notes with candy types you like (or dislike) and anything else you think is important.

Kat hopes to hear from you, and wishes you a happy day!

Hello! Lets give this a shot.

Here's a more clear explanation:
  • You can color or describe an egg decorated by you character of choice.
  • Please at least tell me your characters name, species, and favorite flavor(s).
  • Your character will receive 3-5 eggs filled with candy. Small toys are also a possibility, and anything else I want to add (likely one larger gift). I'm randomizing the amount so please don't complain if your character gets a piece or two less then someone else.
  • I may be making a simple basket to recolor quickly but I'm not promising art.
  • This is running for about two weeks. Expect it to end around the 15th.
  • Have fun! Always open for questions!

Give Me Your Coins
! i'd like to describe an egg for mince, my obj type from darkest night a couple years back! 

[Image: 194iPhD.png]
their egg is dipped in glow-in-the-dark green dye; it's got a kinda jack-o-lantern type face on it and little paper kitty ears attached! they like kinda savory foods best but anything that's not too sweet is good too!
Pace and Boonie, my concept couple, are decorating eggs together this year. (Sharing a basket)

They each decorate a number of eggs but each do a nice one in particular as a friendly little competition.

Pace gently carves grooves into his egg, painting on alternating dye colors but leaving the grooves bare. His egg appears rippled.

Boonie takes out a stamp and places an eye shape onto the egg before dipping it in a deep red dye. He finishes his egg off with black dots.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
@seppawku 

[Image: IplajII.png]

Mince receives 5 eggs
+3 spider rings, one black one purple and one glow in the dark green
+1 bag of dark chocolate candy pieces
+1 small bag of candy corn, colored green pink and yellow
+2 black cat sticker sheets
+1 Pumpkin eraser cap
 Kat adds a small note about how interesting she found the egg, so she tried to emulate the theme in the basket. She hopes that Mince likes what she put together and wishes them a “frighteningly delightful day.”

@victorianflorist 

[Image: YHBWW5f.png]

Pace and Boonie receive 5 eggs
+2 sheet of bug stickers
+2 keychains, one a small book and the other a tiny pen
+1 package of licorice bites
+1 bag of fruit shaped candies
+2 tiny trophies
 Kat leaves a note talking about how much she liked seeing both their eggs. She tried to keep things fair in the basket, figuring they both deserved prizes for their hard work. She wishes them a lovely day and thanks them for participating together.

A/N: I'm off discord for a little bit for some reasons. Ill be leaving this open for the rest of April if anyone still wants to enter, just found them fun to make.
Give Me Your Coins
(i still want to enter, may just take a bit because The Stone)
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
(Its okay! Just enter when you can, I'll accept it at any point. Things are a bit rough rn so I understand)
Give Me Your Coins