Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MORBTOBER] Suggestion Thread
Hi everyone, Ace here!

This is going to become the general Morbtober suggestion thread, feel free to give ideas and comments at any point. If you think I need to change how I run things you can tell me, but do remember I am just a fan running this and 1 person as well.

THIS YEAR: I'd like to do themes again! Need some opinions on if every week should be themed or just every other like last year.
last year I had the days set up like a calendar (school lunch like almost), I think people liked that set up but if not let me know!
Suggestions don't have to be for a theme ftr, but I appreciate it
I am consideeing these topics:
Darkest Night (on the 31st, this will be consistent)
Senses week (Sight, sound, taste, etc)
Movie week/Genre week (Thriller, Comedy, noir, etc)
Pet themed week (Simple like dog, cat, snake)
​​Body parts (might overlap with senses too much)
food/restaurant theme

Again I am open to week themes or just single day themes, and opinions on what I have

Open to any suggestions and comments, and Im thankful for anything! Will be doing a daily and weekly one again. I plan to post the themes towards the middle of September.

2020 thread: [FANDEV EVENT] Morbtober 2020 (homebrewdeviants.com)
2021: [FANDEV EVENT] MORBTOBER 2021 (homebrewdeviants.com)
2022: [FANDEV EVENT] MORBTOBER 2022 (homebrewdeviants.com)
2023: TBA
Give Me Your Coins
A costume prompt!
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Hi People! 
It approaches again! 4th morbtober!
Just bumping this in case anyone has ideas or opinions for me, please feel free to comment. 

As a side note, while I am okay with discord messages normally, Im currently on a bit of a break from social media... social in general. Wont get into it in this thread, just some personal stuff and Ill be back on Discord soon (Im fine, all good, just ee) ANYWAY... I'd like to ask if you have any ideas or thoughts please comment in the thread. Anything about Morbtober you think I need to do better? Please comment below.

Hopefully this is another fun year!
Give Me Your Coins
honestly morbtober is really fun every year and we're happy to participate in it again!

hmmm...honestly the style of the event does great, we wouldnt really know what to suggest to improve on it- the weekly challenges as an alternate option work well i think for those not up for doing daily stuff

maybe an emotions-based week?
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Happy to know I'm not missing some major flaws then at least! 

Emotions could work well for a theme, lot to work with. Maybe I could even have contradictory emotions, like sorrow/joy or pride/humility (which is... not an emotion but I can cheat)
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.