Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MORBIT] Notion Support Center
Welcome to the Notion Support Center Chatroom- a chatroom created by and focused on support for the concept species. To join, you will have to submit verification that you are a concept, at which point you will either be approved or denied within 24 hours. This is to ensure that our space remains safe, secure, and focused on topics related to our species' health and wellbeing- though you are welcome to bring up whatever else you feel is relevant in the safety of this space.

Please remain respectful in this chat, and do not harass any other members. Please keep topics clean and arguments to a minimum or you will be banned, though swearing is allowed. Thank you for participating!

[DEVILS_LAMENT] has joined.

[DEVILS_LAMENT]: well
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: now i wait i guess
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE] has joined

[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Oh hey!!!
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Super excited we got this chat finally!
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]:... Hope I haven't made ya hate me and this is weird.
Give Me Your Coins
[PHISHFOOD] has joined.

[PHISHFOOD]: hey
[PHISHFOOD]: Why would they hate you? what did you do?!
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: i don't hate you, you're fine, and also i help work here anyway so this is where i'm being /professional/.
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: welcome to the chat, make yourselves at home.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK] HAS ENTERED THE CHAT

[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: Hello.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: It be quite odd for people to have opinions of someone they haven't much conversed with.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: we've spoken in another chat.
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: but that aside;
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: my name is wilson, i work for the notion support center, and it's good to meet everyone. 
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: i am a devil variant concept with a tears motif, mid-high level complexity. you're not obligated to share anything you don't want to here, and sharing your names is not a necessary thing.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: If we're doing introductions.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: I'm Pace, I work as an archivist and general researcher for various governmental institutions.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: I'm a rat variant concept with a hardcover book motif myself.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: I'm fairly certain that I'm considered to have a low to mid level complexity.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: And that seems fair, you'd be surprised how much information is stored online nowadays.
[PAPERCUT_PUNK]: These things linger.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
[PHISHFOOD]: i'm comet and i'm a... weird... fish...
[PHISHFOOD]: with a marble motif
[PHISHFOOD]: never figured out what kind of fish i'm supposed to be...
[PHISHFOOD]: wish i could be something cool like devil, that's badass
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Sorry, didn't mean to worry people.
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Name is Ring Bringer, but most people refer to me as Ring.
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Reindeer variant with wreath motif, low complexity but it borders on mid.
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Technically I'm a doctor but I'm unemployed at the moment from a legal standpoint. Right now I'm selling some natural medicines on the side and doing housecalls, a lot of people actually like the personal touch with that. Especially when it comes to metamorphosis.
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Not super familiar with the online community so pardon, I get a bit nervous
Give Me Your Coins
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: thanks, i guess?
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: it's not really that "badass" in my opinion, all it's really done me is a lot of trouble
[DEVILS_LAMENT]: but i guess it's nice to see someone thinks its neat
[PHISHFOOD]: i'm an audio engineer so i do the sound shit at concerts and stuff
[PHISHFOOD]: i'm the one that makes sure they sound good n clear behind the scenes and helps set up their shit
[PHISHFOOD]: i do smaller venues but im trying to work my way up to smthin bigger
[KLOKWURK]: whoops i tried to join this chat like a week ago and i just forgot about the verification part
[KLOKWURK]: its been sitting in my inbox for days lol
[KLOKWURK]: anyone still here?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
[PHISHFOOD]: yep i have no life what's up
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: Sorta around, cleaning
[BAUBLE_TROUBLE]: There's a lot of leaves in my house.
Give Me Your Coins
[Coin-Op_Concept] Has joined.
[Coin-Op_Concept]: Oh, was a bit surprised my application went through. wasn't sure if this place was age gated.
[Coin-Op_Concept]: I'm not sure I want to do this, my guardian is pushing for it, so I'll at least give it a go, but I'm not sure how comfortable I am around normal concepts.
[Coin-Op_Concept]: I live in plaza, haven't been back home, well I guess it's not home anymore, in five years or so.
[KLOKWURK]: eh not much tbh
[KLOKWURK]: just sort of bored and have nothing better to do today
[KLOKWURK]: oh you havent metamorphosed yet coin-op?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Coin-Op_Concept]: Yeah, It's a bit weird. I got my metamorphosis delayed when I was eleven. 
[Coin-Op_Concept]: So... body is still blobby but bigger at 16. I'm waiting for a motif that I really jive with before I have my metamorphosis.
[Coin-Op_Concept]: Also to make sure I make it through alive. I'm an aprentice witch, so working on that bit.
[Coin-Op_Concept]: Gods Metamorphosis is scary.
[KLOKWURK]: oh ive heard of that, huh
[KLOKWURK]: if it helps at all coinop it just happens once and then its over, obviously theres a bit of an adjustment period after but for the most part it doesnt take too long
[KLOKWURK]: ...at least for me

[ADOPTS]