Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I've had enough of you Bert Foogee
Log 445

30.8.4046 20:30

Weather clear. Environment calm.

Returned from year long voyage today. Got into harbor, immediately greeted by security forces. A misunderstanding of course, but apparently there was a suspicion that I was avoiding taxes. I'm an honest person, I would never dodge responsibilities like that. I had the receipts to prove it. I cannot help but feel Foogee had something to do with this. They are always trying to ruin my name. Have not looked for a new job yet. I'm tired.

-Flex
> Perhaps it's time to get that Foogee back for all this trouble they've caused you over the years?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Log 445 amendment

30.8.4046 20:40

My typewriter just typed on its own. "Perhaps it's time to get that Foogee back for all this trouble they've caused you over the years?" I suspect a trap, this reeks of Foogee. Lest, the typewriter has the right idea at least.

-Flex
Perhaps look for a job that can lead to you replacing Foogee at his current position? And find something to expose him for. There's nothing quite like tearing success from the hands of a broken man.
[Image: 46L7SNf.png]                         [Image: AccxU29.png]
~Calyx
> I think you should slip something in their food, there's all manner of things that make a morbitian sick. Have they any allergies, Flex?
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
We are not Foogee!!! Fuck Foogee this is an anti-Foogee household
no longer active
Oh gods, I'm a typewriter? I thought I was a keyboard. Who still uses a typewriter?
I have no idea what foogee is. But Hi yes we are the typewriter I guess.
Dri<3
What the fuck is Foogee and how do we destroy it.
Log 445 amendment amendment

30.8.4046 21:50

Been watching it go for the better part of an hour now. Wants to know what Foogee is, supposedly shares my distaste for the man. Trying to goad me into breaking the law no less, classic Foogee.
Bert "huge bastard" Foogee is a long time nemesis of mine, I've known them since I was a wee tacker, albeit on better terms back then. As with anything, the veneer of childhood can mask even the most foul of demeanors. But it was not to be and that vile beast stole my lifes love from me. Now, we are destined to fight always.

But you knew that didn't you Bert. Bastard.
Who was your life's live? What were they like?

PS: By tacker do you mean you had a job fastening things as a child? I'm not used to that turn of phrase.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Maybe you should get your typewriter checked for tampering then, if you're so suspicious
Oh right we have signatures
How can we prove to you that we have no association with this man?
~Calyx
Would it really be that easy for Foogee to create an artificial consciousness and then place it into a typewriter?
Ah the old “childhood friends to mortal enemies” is it? Clearly the two best approaches are a long sit down talk where you can make amends and come to terms with what caused the animosity between you, or an epic showdown duel. Maybe both. Possibly at the same time.
you should take us on the road and you can make money showing us off as an attraction.
[Image: 7ypC3K8.gif]
Hello, this is aliens btw
oh yeah forgot to mention that we're aliens
no longer active
Well, I don't personally share your specific distaste for Fogee, but I certainly have no qualms in orchestrating their demise. I mean, who would shed a tear for that miserable stain that is Bert Fogee?
no bert fogee in my good morbitian typewriter
no longer active
are we sure this is Morbit, though?
good point! hey flex is this morbit?
no longer active
You have to tell us if you’re a morbitian, that’s the rule. It’s like cops. I think.
You know what, that's fair. What was your voyage for, anyways?
~Calyx
Log 445 amendment amendment amendment re: amendmeah bugger it

30.8.4046 22:22

I will play along with you for now. I have a spare typewriter after all, should I need that. In fact I'll just stop writing in log format and do my logs over there.
Now. I don't trust you. But, suppose you aren't Foogee or a result of their shenaniganising. Tell me then oh wise and totally not trying to steal my boat again Foogee, who are you exactly? I'm not answering a dang thing until you can tell me a bit about yourself.
Aw, sure! There's a bunch of us in here, so I'll just start with myself!
I'm a human being from Earth, specifically the United States. We don't have as many gods as Morbit does here, and plenty of people debate over how many there are, who they are, and what they're like, but I believe there's one benevolent one (well, three in one sorta. I won't get into it though). And uh... not sure how much you want to know about us, really, but I'll treat this like one of those ice-breaking games and say my nickname and favorite ice-cream flavor!
You can call me Clod, and I like chocolate moose-tracks! Or the off-brand, chocolate peanut butter chunks - whatever the store calls it.
I'm you from the future.
We're all different folks, and I'm actually just a very awful ghost named Ari.

I dunno why we have this connection with your typewriter, but also I don't want your boat.
Boats are kinda boring, honestly.
I’m me obviously. What would a rogue typewriter even do with a boat?
Yes Im Azure. Also as said before what would we do with a boat. A typewriter cant do much on a boat. Maybe Type??
Dri<3
I'm Vic and I'm, as you may put it eloquently, a huge asshole. Now, let's get Fogee before they steal your boat ever again. You can't steal a boat with broken legs.
The truth is we're all a bunch of nerds on a message board. A magic message board, maybe.
I'm an aeshihowl, a glorious lupine creature protecting a magical forest. You may address me as Calyx. And I am of a mind with Vic - you can't steal a boat if your legs are broken. Heheh.
~Calyx
30.8.4046 22:63

Aye.

So you're a right confused typewriter then. Or a bunch of gremlins. So; Clot, Arump, meobviously, Badzure, Sic, Caloser, you'ze want to know'ze about me and my lot in life eh. Well. I'll tell ya's.

I, am Barbry Flex, but a noble and humble ferryman. Once, some time ago, a foul beast by the name of Bert Foogee stole me first boat from under my nose. Bought my business he did, and sacked me on the spot. Bastard. But a bucket of slime like that can't keep a good man down for long so I've bounced right on back. Of course, you might already be knowing this, still not sure you aren't some kind of spy.

Now, I ain't about to go knockin' out the knees of even the lowest scum, just ain't that kinda sailor chums. I'd just like to live my life without that rat prick tryna ruin my day. Tells you what, gonna take you along on my next job, that way I can keep an eye on ye.
what's ya job gonna be?
Oh right we have signatures
I can't believe I used to talk like this. Or, type like this. Was I really typing all that out? I was leaning waaaaay too into the sailor thing back then, looks like. Oh well, can't be helped.
That's a shame. I'd still quite like to know for what your voyage was, but on what sort of job will we be accompanying you?
~Calyx
ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP! ROAD TRIP!
Well do try to pick an interesting job for us.
Your life is forfeit to the seafaring cubical. Do not eat Watermelon.
Is fogee literally a rat? Or just metaphorically?

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.