Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free goblins?
alright so
I'm bummed
and

I'm gonna draw goblins
...with my fingers (I can't find my pen)

gimme a word and I'll make a goblin for you

[Image: goblin.png]
example goblin: fuzzy, big ears, short 'lil thing
one word only please for now we'll see how this goes

don't expect quality 
only goblin
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
i would like a goblin!! can i have a “swamp” goblin please?
oh id love a goblin!! you know what im after, gimme a slime
(04-28-2019, 04:46 AM)chemtrails Wrote: i would like a goblin!! can i have a “swamp” goblin please?

oh you certainly may!

[Image: gimme_FEESH.png]

warning: it can AND WILL bite

to keep it happy, have a warm, wet environment for it to stay.
it's diet mainly consists of fish and other small critters, but it must be fed them live, or it WILL refuse to eat them

hope you enjoy your 'lil monster!
=OOOOO i adore them!!!!!! thank you so much!!!!!!
Give me a goblin that is *I'll* or *sick*
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Oh, oh!! A night or moon goblin for me please!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
Oh, I'd like a goblin! Can I say "Snowglobe"?
Give Me Your Coins
hell yes give me magma goblin please
(04-28-2019, 04:58 AM)skinstealer Wrote: oh id love a goblin!! you know what im after, gimme a slime

one slime coming right up!
[Image: graaah.png]
warning: please keep this goblin away from any small animals/important objects, it's like a hungry, slimy roomba

this goblin is happy in any environment, as long as it is never fully submerged in water. if completely surrounded by water, it will swell up and dissolve.
it eats absolutely everything. don't worry about feeding it, it will find something

hope you enjoy your lil' monster!

(04-28-2019, 06:02 AM)victorianflorist Wrote: Give me a goblin that is *I'll* or *sick*

ill or sick, you say? I think I might have one that fits those descriptions.
[Image: sniff.png]
warning: may be contagious

this goblin should be kept in a warm, cozy place in from the cold
it's diet is similar to a human's, with a preference for warm liquids, such as soups and cocoas
it should get over this illness in a few days, but for the time being it'll need sleep, plenty of fluids, and time
(04-28-2019, 08:01 AM)Pichi2214 Wrote: Oh, oh!! A night or moon goblin for me please!

does this goblin work? it's nocturnal
[Image: sneak.png]
warning: has knife

it's used to living on the streets, so, while possible, it'll be difficult for it to adjust to living "cooped up" inside.
(there seem to be strange snoring sounds in your home every morning, though, as if a certain little goblin is trying to get some rest...)

it's diet consists of trash and leftovers at the moment, but it has made comments on wanting to try a warm meal someday.
it's highly active at night, especially during full moons.

oh, and it likes to mug people.
there's that.

Yes it's a perfect little goblin gremlin! 
I'll be sure to leave a plate with food on the floor so it has something nice to wake up to. Also I don't don't mind them wandering off, I'm used to that since I own a cat
...i just hope it doesn't steal anything important
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

That poor baby, I'll get them rested up.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
I want to request a friend for my night goblin! Since the arrival of that lil goblin at my home helped me get trough my programming exam... how about a technology goblin?

(04-28-2019, 02:07 PM)AceOfNothing Wrote: Oh, I'd like a goblin! Can I say "Snowglobe"?

oh, I think I have one just like that, gimme sec 
[Image: unknown.png]
it's a snowglobe with a goblin in it, does that count?
[Image: globlin.png]
warning: don't try to take it out, it has teeth and it isn't afraid to use them
it's ideal habitat is, well, it's globe! it's rather fond of it's little set up, so long as no one shakes things up at all
it's diet consists of various sea life, usually shrimp and feeder fish, which you can insert in a compartment on the back of the globe!
make sure you feed it live fish, though, it takes a certain pride in catching it's own meals

I have the perfect place among my snowglobes for him, I'll make sure to keep the globe dusted and supply it regularly with fish.

I love it, thank you a lot.
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.