Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DARKEST NIGHT PRIZE STAND
DISCLAIMER IM ADDING IMAGES LATER IM VERY TIRED AND DO NOT HAVE SPOONS FOR IMAGE DESCS THIS WILL HAPPEN!!!

oh, god. there's people here. are you new? well, either way, welcome to the block party. you may have been doing stuff around the forum, maybe you're just looking around. but...if you have some forum cash you want to spend on special prizes for the season, we're giving this a shot.

most of this shop will be open from October 1st, 2024, to November 5th, 2024. Morbtober prizes will be available until the end of the year, so don't worry about participating late.

GOODIE SACKS

at the base price, you can ask for:
- tricks
- treats

or an even mix of both. these can be for you, they can be for you to hand out to people during events, whatever you like- but they will be randomized graphics of tiny items/food/etc using grandma simulator, in a zip file sent to wherever you prefer to receive them (email, discord, etc), same as any of the other grandma packs. they will be a randomized mix of simple + patterned.

you can also get CHARACTER PACKS, namely:
- TCPs (x10 a pack)
- tinies (x50 a pack)
- critters (x25 a pack)

these will pull from SPECIFIC POOLS of any of the respective categories....all of which will be eligible for the Homunculi Factory forum event (eventually set up). if you're looking for ideas...maybe this could be a good avenue?

your prices....you can buy multiple in one go!

GOODIE SACKS: 50 FC for a x50 goodie pack
CHARACTER PACKS: 100 FC per pack

sounds pretty good, right? well...it's a good enough start, anyway. we have some other plans, but we want to see how participation goes first. maybe more things will unlock over the month...

and then we have... THE MORBTOBER TABLE. are YOU participating in morbtober? even a little bit? i think you should. it's fun!

for EACH milestone you reach on your morbtober completion, you unlock cool, special prizes.

EVERY THREE DAYS: you may add a new sentence to Aether's, this year's featured community TCP, lore...this sentence can be anything, as long as it doesn't break the rules. god help us all.
EVERY WEEK:  you may ask a canon character a question and we have to answer it askblog style. we will put effort into these.
EVERY TEN DAYS: you may request a custom darkest night costume done for one of your characters. this design will be a quick sketch, Not a fully lined comm because we have so many things to do sorry. we are open for those though, and due to working with a sketch, we do not necessarily need to work with a base etc.
ALL THIRTY ONE DAYS?: custom, artistic liberty, 2-type hybrid commission of your choice or a 35 dollar adopt voucher (waow)

AETHER'S CURRENT LORE:
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Let's see about this
Can I get 2 goodie sacks and 3 of the tcp character packs?
should be 400 if I'm doing math right
Give Me Your Coins
damn that's a big bag of prizes. enjoy!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
^could i also get 2 goodie sacks and 3 tcp packs. and perhaps a tiny pack for 500 total