Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annoying haunting - [Jocelyn]
[Jocelyn] I believe I am being haunted by a paranormal entity. It is complex size, bipedal, and made of shadows.

It only appears when my guardian is out of the house and will constantly hover over me. Occasionally it throws fish shaped crackers from the kitchen at me or reaches to pet me. It sometimes dangles prices of string or yarn in front of me, especially when I am in the middle of something.

Any help identifying and/or exorcizing this being would be appreciated.
[KIBBLE_MAYHEM]:

are you sure it isn't some kind of complex that thinks you're a pet or something? i guess it could just be a ghost that thinks you're a pet, but either way, that's how you're being treated. 

your options are basically to roll with it and see what you can get out of it, or...i don't know. shine a flashlight at it.

that said i don't even go here that often so you might be better listening to an amateur ghosthunter.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[Jocelyn] I had not considered it thought I was a pet. I also hadn't considered it being a Complex. Is forming out of the shadows in a room and having a persistantly wavering form something complexes do?

I will attempt to shine a flashlight at the entity, though my guardian is a complex so i do not believe we have a tcp sized flashlight. This will take some effort.
[Jocelyn]: I have come with an update: the flashlight does not seem to bother the entity, it does not even react. The effect of the light on it is... nonexistent, as if it is either not receiving the light, or more likely, absorbing it into its shadowy form. I have also discovered a new behavior: the entity seemingly says the word 'piss' in rapid succession to get my attention. the voice is haunting and discordant, though why it insults me is a mystery I cannot solve.
[Jocelyn]: Another update: my... housemate has reported the entity picking him up and throwing him outside. he is of a radically different typing then I am and refuses to let me tell you exactly what type he is. This is very distressing towards him and potentially dangerous, even if the entity seems to take care carrying him out of the house. I would like to again request help removing this entity.
[BUDDING_HORROR]: I assume you tried talking to this individual already? Or maybe you can write it a note explaining your situation?
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
[Jocelyn]: I have attempted to speak with it yes, it acts as if it cannot hear me. though I had not considered a note. I will attempt this and report back.
[Jocelyn]: update: I handed a note to it when it was trying to touch me. It appeared to read it. I have not seen it since.
[SCREENSAVER_PAINT]:

aww i kinda miss it now.
no longer active
[BUDDING_HORROR]: I'm glad the note seems to have helped, but yes, I do wonder how it is doing now too. It seemed like a friendly companion... Even if a little strange
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]