Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Trade-TCP] Ace Exchange
[Image: 9_16_10_23_6_48_34.png]
Welcome!
This is a thread for tcp adopts and trades
I have a bunch of cats generated I have to edit still, those will probably be for forum cash but
Who Knows

I am not keeping up what I had going on on the old thread. Cats that had the little “where I saw them” will keep it but new cats won’t
Different bio set up, you’ll see

If you have any questions please feel free to message more
Some rules/guidelines:
1. You are welcome to change anything about the tcp once it is yours.
2. If you trade me a tcp I do reserve the right to trade it myself and/or change anything about it I want. I extend this right to you of course, you do not have to keep the bit of story I add.
3. Be nice, if I do say no to something please don’t pressure me.
4. You have to comment on here to claim a cat, no longer accepting discord claims as I need a way to look back at this easy

TRADES

I will give each cat here a forum cash amount but I’m possibly open to other trades (art, cats, ya know) feel free to ask!
When they’re yours you’re welcome to change anything you want

[Image: 9_14_11_23_6_49_30.png]
“If you hear humming in the early morning, they’re probably nearby”
Name: Gisauri
Type: Lyric
Price: 10 fc
FF name suggestions: [LITTLE_TUNE]
Other:
  • Has an eye anomaly (intermediate)
  • I get the feeling they like warmer temperatures over cold temperatures

[Image: 9_15_11_23_12_25_32.png]
“No matter what the time of year is, this cat is always dressed for fall”
Name: Herbell
Type: Slime (body)
Price: 5 fc
FF name suggestions: [$PICE], [PUMKIM], [FALL_VIBEZ]
Other:

[Image: 9_15_11_23_12_43_22.png]
“This cat really enjoys ‘tell the difference’ and ‘find this image’ games you see in magazines.”
Name: Recall
Type: Zombie
FF name suggestions: [TINY_THINGS], [SEARCHING], [BRIGHT_EYES]
Other:
  • I think they doodle on their clothes without thinking about it.

[Image: 9_15_11_23_1_46_50.png]
“With their whip like tail reflexes this cat has set records for stone skipping.”
Name: Skipper
Type: Snake
Price: 20 fc
FF name suggestions: [THE_BEST_STONES], [FAST_SKIP]
Other:
  • I like this one, not sure why, so they’re a bit more.

[Image: 9_15_11_23_1_57_22.png]
“They always know the secret ingredient, chefs hate them”
Name: Kovac
Type: Smoke
FF name suggestions: [SUNDAE_SPECIAL], [ICECREAM_ICECREAM], [CHEFS_KISS], [ICECREAM_BAR]
Other:
  • I say they have an edible modifier to Be icecream. That’s not required.
  • Brings icecream charcuterie boards to partiers

[Image: 9_15_11_23_1_58_50.png]
“This cat has gone through several procedures to make their skin look like a superhero costume. They have no powers or plans on what to do as a hero, but they have a costume plan”
Name: Wave Crasher
Type: Osprey
FF name suggestions: [WAVE_CRASHER], [OCEAN_BIRD], [HERO]
Other:
  • I have a feeling they try very hard to be helpful, and end up in the way A Lot

Adopts

These Are Free
When they’re yours you’re welcome to change anything you want

[Image: 9_16_10_23_6_53_10.png]
"This positivity type loves holidays! It can't get enough of a good party."
Name: Preston
Type: Positivity
FF name suggestions: [WARM_MITTENS]
Other: 
  • From the past: Ace notes: "I think I saw them in Hearth or Hoopla? They were wearing a lampshade on their head, not really sure why. Great party, but really loud. Would easily frighten a more timid tcp."
  • Includes a character sheet

[Image: 9_02_11_23_5_03_49.png]
"This dad type likes sunny days- but only to look at, never walk around in."
Name: Sungaze
Type: Dad
FF name suggestion(s): [LIGHT_EYES], [BRIGHT_AND_WARM]
Other:
  • From the past: Ace notes: "Probably Hearth, Wonder, Precipice, or Monte. Went on and on about sunny days, but scoffed when I asked if they wanted to go for a walk then. We ended up just looking at pictures online, strange cat."
  • Includes character sheet

[Image: 9_02_11_23_5_06_08.png]
"This fish type enjoys fishing- don't ask why."
Name: Luther
Type: Fish
FF name suggestion(s): [HOOK_LINE_SINKER], [GONE_FISHING]
Other:
  • From the past: Ace Notes: “Oh I didn’t see them in any particular zone, I was out in the water… I think. They mentioned another fish named Freddi but she was apparently on an adventure.”
  • Includes character sheet

[Image: 9_14_11_23_6_46_47.png]
“This cat really loves new art trends, jumping from trend to trend, never seeming to master them”
Name: Tinkerray (Ray)
Type: Atychiphobia
FF name suggestion(s): [FADING_AWAY], [PAINT_SPILLER], [GLUE_GUN]
Other: 
  • Has a ton of half finished projects in their house

[Image: 9_14_11_23_8_47_01.png]

“This cat can spend hours in the park people watching, usually late at night”
Name: Pogo
Type: Anxiety 
FF name suggestion(s):[EYE4EYE], [PARK_PATROL]
Other:
  • Eye Anomaly
  • I briefly gave them a cat tail but I kinda hated how it came out. I can share if asked

[Image: 9_15_11_23_1_32_08.png]
“They swear they have the perfect technique for roasting marshmallows, but most people swear it’s too burnt”
Name: Toasty 
Type: Fire Pit
FF name suggestion(s): [SMORE_HUNTER], [MALLOW_MARSH]
Other:

HOLD

[Image: 9_01_11_23_3_26_51.png]

Name: Roya

"This doctor type costs a fortune to visit, and spends most of its days on its own."

Ace notes: "I saw them in either Wonder or Solitude, don't remember where I was exactly. They didn't want to talk, complained I was wasting their time. Not overly friendly."
On hold for: Pichi

ADOPTED

NOT AVAILABLE

Give Me Your Coins
Continue

Name: Mango
"This acceptance type makes fancy bookmarks, giving them to all its friends."
Ace notes: "I think I saw them in Wonder, but maybe it was Hearth or Hoopla. They gave me a bookmark that matches my pelt, let me watch them make it too."
NOT AVAILABLE

Name: Pepper
"This merchant type is willing to make any sacrifices necessary for the people it loves."
Ace notes: "I may have been in Percipice or Solitude, maybe ever consumption. They're very devoted to their friends, I hope the favor is returned."
NOT AVAILABLE

Name: Plogo
"This collision type likes destroying things, but only little ones- and it always puts them back together."
Ace notes: "Hoopla or Consumption, one of those two. I watched them destroy book and accidentally put it back together backwards. They apologized a lot, I think someone should introduce them to those toy blocks that stick together. I forgot their name."

Name: Crunch
"This dust type is a big fan of chips and dip, but can't keep itself from eating the whole bag."
Ace notes: "I want to say Consumption, but it was probably Hearth or Hoopla. Chips go away quickly when you're having fun."
[i]NOT AVAILABLE
[/i]

Name: Bronze
"This engine type polishes itself regularly, needing that extra shine." 
Ace Notes: “Pretty sure it was Wonder, but it may have been Solitude. It was so shiny I could see my face on it, I looked like an antique photo almost!”

Give Me Your Coins
Continue

Name: Score
"This giant type plays a lot of sports, always picked first for teams."
Ace Notes: "Maybe Hoopla, maybe Hearth, maybe Wonder. They're not the best at most sports they admit, but people always pick them, and they have great stamina."

Name: Villa
"This gun type carves pumpkins often, even if it's not in season." 
Ace Notes: “Consumption or Luxson, maybe neither. While I was talking to it it carved a pumpkin me, I accidentally dropped the pumpkin when I got home…”
[i]NOT AVAILABLE
[/i]

Name: Paulock
"This dust type paints for a living, making uniquely textured pieces."
Ace Notes: “I really think this one was Luxson, but Hearth or Wonder would also make sense. Painted me some strange textured fruit, but I love it!”

Name: Waltz
"This knife type enjoys dancing, but has to be careful not to stab anything." 
Ace Notes: “I want to place them in Solitude or Hoopla, but Wonder also seems to make sense. They tried to give me dance lessons, but I have two left feet and we couldn’t really touch for the lesson, so it had to stop.”

Name: Sinensis
"This burn type brews tea for all of its friends, but always drinks it still hot." 
Ace Notes: “My best guesses are Hearth, Hoopla, Solitude, or Monte but I’m really not sure. I personally like my tea a bit on the chilly side, but we made it a challenge to see who could drink more faster so it had to be hot. They won.”
[i]NOT AVAILABLE
[/i]

Give Me Your Coins
Continue

Name(s): Sudo & Doku
"These twin types play lots and lots of puzzle games, forever locked in a stalemate." 
Ace Notes: “Would you be surprised if I said Luxson or Wonder? Do not try to outsmart these two, their only true competition is each other.”
[i]NOT AVAILABLE
[/i]

Name: Tumble
"This trash type rolls down hills for fun, making a real mess." 
Ace Notes: “I know it wasn’t Solitude, I want to say it was Hoopla or Hearth though. They told me that sometimes rolling down a hill is great stress relief, you see the world roll by with you…”
[i]NOT AVAILABLE
[/i]

Name: Wilt
"This infinity type doesn't like flowers, no matter how pretty they are." 
Ace Notes: “May have been Solitude, Monte, Consumption, or Precipice. They can tell you a million reasons why they don’t like flowers, I wouldn’t press the issue.”

The tiger type claps their hands, smiling happily at you. “I know this is a bit of a strange ‘shop’ but maybe you know where they belong? I’m open for any advice.” You get the feeling this tiger type knows too many tcps.

Thread is currently open! You are welcome to make offers here or contact me through Discord!

I don't have anything else to put here. I wanted to have fun with the story. I did. judge me all you want, but I liked setting up this shop thing.
Give Me Your Coins
A relatively small ruffneck/OBJ hybrid enters the shop and looks around, seemingly very nervous but also incredibly excited. "Err... yes, hello! I am here on behalf of the "Floofy Cat Friend Agency" and I think I might be able to find some places for the TCPs you have listed here!"

Or in other words: I'd like to adopt Roya and Mango in exchange for art, if that's alright for you! (also tempted for Watergun and Sungaze, but... I'll wait a bit longer for them, unless someone else finds good homes for 'em!)
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]
(06-07-2019, 12:11 AM)Pichi2214 Wrote: A relatively small ruffneck/OBJ hybrid enters the shop and looks around, seemingly very nervous but also incredibly excited. "Err... yes, hello! I am here on behalf of the "Floofy Cat Friend Agency" and I think I might be able to find some places for the TCPs you have listed here!"

Or in other words: I'd like to adopt Roya and Mango in exchange for art, if that's alright for you! (also tempted for Watergun and Sungaze, but... I'll wait a bit longer for them, unless someone else finds good homes for 'em!)

"Hmm, "Floofy Cat Friend Agency" does sound fairly familiar..." they trail off for a moment, tapping their chin with a paw as if they were thinking. The make a soft growling noise, nodding their head before looking towards their guest. "Well I'm accepting any help you can give! I'm sure you and your agency are here for wonderful reasons!"

In other words: Of course! If possible, I'd love art of Scoops and Robyn.
Scoops has a forum post and I'm pretty sure we've talked about her before, but if you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
Robyn is a professional archer and is incredibly good at her craft. I can't really see her wearing much, besides maybe pants and a quiver 

Give Me Your Coins
     “Hello! Nice to see you again!” The tiger type makes a happy growl, waving as you enter their shop again, head tilting up from their book. “Some things have changed if you’d like to look around.” They then look back down at their book, flipping the pages but not seeming to actually be reading. How do you know this? The book has no words. Don't ask questions they must be thinking.

Added new tcps!

Please remember you do not have to answer this in a story fashion, or keep/stick to the added story. It's all just fun! Open to most offers.
Give Me Your Coins
Okay, you know I have to return when you add more friends. In this case it's Pepper! As always, I'll do some art for the TCP in question!!
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~

(06-07-2019, 07:39 AM)Pichi2214 Wrote: Okay, you know I have to return when you add more friends. In this case it's Pepper! As always, I'll do some art for the TCP in question!!

And welcome back, of course you can

This is Magic, she works at a magic school teaching some of the tricks where you need to be quick and avoid having the person you are tricking see you slip a card up your sleeve. If you see her on the street and she asks if you want to see a magic trick, say no.
Honestly I think it would be kind of funny to see her in a top hat wearing a top hat, but anything you want to do is good.

Give Me Your Coins
"hey can i find a good home for watergun and decrescendo?" a blue bird obj says, they slipped in before quietly. \

can i offer you art for water gun and decrescendo please?
:3
(06-07-2019, 11:15 AM)Clockwork Citrus Wrote: "hey can i  find a good home for watergun and decrescendo?" a blue bird obj says, they slipped in before quietly. \

can i offer you art for water gun and decrescendo please?

The tiger time perks up, nodding their head and clapping their paws. "Absolutely! I'd love knowing they're in good places."

Of course! How about art of Teddy and Kokona.
Teddy is a very shy a timid knife type with a toy modifier who makes squeaker noises.
Kokona is a very sweet kitsune/candycane cat who loves giving gifts to her friends.
Both have posts in my Ace Asked For These Hoard if you need to read more on them.

Give Me Your Coins
“Oh hello, you have great timing.” The tiger type is not looking at you, their back is to the door and they are very focused on the clock on the wall. You mentally note that the clock seems to be three hours behind, maybe that’s why they find it so interesting. “Well come in, come in, feel free to look around again. Things have just changed, so you haven't missed much.”

Added new tcps!

Please remember you do not have to answer this in a story fashion, or keep/stick to the added tcp story. It's all just for my own fun.

Give Me Your Coins
The bird house obj came in again “hello could I give a good home to that burn type?”

Me: can I offer you more art for the burn type?
The ruffneck/OBJ storms back into the shop excited and with a big smile. "Hello Ace! You asked me to find out how some TCPs are doing and I'm happy to tell you that I heard some very wholesome stories." They proceed to babble on, explaining how a whole group of TCPs were spotted near an ice cream shop, hanging out together happily, showing them a picture of the scene.

As Floof has been told an acceptance type called Rosette went to BLACKLIGHT BITES together with a little green facebank type enjoying the good food there (and buying an extra big scoop of surprise coin ice cream for their friend) while Neptune tried to get some more people to buy the best food in the world, in this case the twin types Sundawn and Rosemoon being the "victims" of his elaborate explanations on ice cream.
Scoops was watching the whole scene, getting lost in thought while Blacklight was with her, making sure she was gonna be fine.
Apparently there where also a few cats on vacation, a sneaky triops type that was trying to steal some strawberry ice cream and a worried corpse type, looking for its chaotic best friend, a black facebank type that was probably somewhere doing or planning strange pranks.

[Image: 587278564844503050_IMG_20190609_154203.jpg]

Here is all the art for the friends! This time with quite a few bonus cats on it, just because I found the scene really cute ^^

The image has: Scoops, Blacklight and Neptune as well as Rosette (acceptance) with Rakky (facebank), Sundawn and Rosemoon (twin types), Lantern (corpse), Market (triops) and Sindy (facebank) trying to hide

the obj thinks for a second. " oh wait and also the puzzle twin type?"

can i also offer art for sudo and doku?
(06-09-2019, 10:06 PM)Clockwork Citrus Wrote: the obj thinks for a second. " oh wait and also the puzzle twin type?"

can i also offer art for sudo and doku?

The tiger type nod their head to the obj, tapping a paw on the counter. "If you think you can handle those then yes, I'd love the help."

Of course! Could you do art of Phantasmic, a cheerful bat type who believes in ghosts, and Ralph, a Trash type with bonus healing abilities.

(06-09-2019, 01:55 PM)Pichi2214 Wrote: The ruffneck/OBJ storms back into the shop excited and with a big smile. "Hello Ace! You asked me to find out how some TCPs are doing and I'm happy to tell you that I heard some very wholesome stories." They proceed to babble on, explaining how a whole group of TCPs were spotted near an ice cream shop, hanging out together happily, showing them a picture of the scene.

As Floof has been told an acceptance type called Rosette went to BLACKLIGHT BITES together with a little green facebank type enjoying the good food there (and buying an extra big scoop of surprise coin ice cream for their friend) while Neptune tried to get some more people to buy the best food in the world, in this case the twin types Sundawn and Rosemoon being the "victims" of his elaborate explanations on ice cream.
Scoops was watching the whole scene, getting lost in thought while Blacklight was with her, making sure she was gonna be fine.
Apparently there where also a few cats on vacation, a sneaky triops type that was trying to steal some strawberry ice cream and a worried corpse type, looking for its chaotic best friend, a black facebank type that was probably somewhere doing or planning strange pranks.

[Image: 587278564844503050_IMG_20190609_154203.jpg]

Here is all the art for the friends! This time with quite a few bonus cats on it, just because I found the scene really cute ^^

The image has: Scoops, Blacklight and Neptune as well as Rosette (acceptance) with Rakky (facebank), Sundawn and Rosemoon (twin types), Lantern (corpse), Market (triops) and Sinner (facebank) trying to hide

Ace perks up when the hybrid enters, making what sounds like a happy chuffing noise. "Oh! You know some things! Wonderful! Let me just..." before Floof begins they take out an empty notebook and a pen with four colors, switching to blue and motioning for the other to begin talking. Their tail sways behind them happily as the scratch down the details they're told, making humored growling noises as the tale unfolds. So much more information than they could have hoped for! They can't believe how wonderful this story is.

"That's so sweet..." Ace closes their notebook, looking down at it in a way you have to assume is happily. They look up after a few moments, clapping their hands a few time and seeming to shake from their glee. "Thank you! This helps me out so much! I'm so happy I know this now,please do feel free to come back and help again!"

This is so adorable, thank you again Pichi! I love little stories like this!
Give Me Your Coins
This time without a lil story to it, may I adopt Crunch, Villa and Tumble for art?

(06-09-2019, 11:05 PM)Pichi2214 Wrote: This time without a lil story to it, may I adopt Crunch, Villa and Tumble for art?

Of Course! Would you be willing to draw Lapis, Seeker, and Scrawl? I think Seeker is the only one without a page, but if you have questions feel free to ask!

Give Me Your Coins
I definitely can draw the three, I already have some cute ideas for them! ^^

i can definitely draw those two!

What is this? There's a facebank waiting outside the shop today! They appear slightly annoyed, glancing up at you and back down at their watch, foot tapping at their side. You finally approach and they sigh, tapping a sign on the door that states "busy bee, busy tcp" which is a weird sign to have but you should expect that.

The facebank finally speaks up. "I'm supposed to inform you that for one reason or another, Ace is very busy right now, and may be lacking in updates to this, or be hard to reach in this form. Please try to contact them privately if they don't answer you within three days, and understand they may not be able to update the TCP they are looking for. I am supposed to tape this sign up that shows a few new cats, ignore the Leviathan we know where they are."

They tape up this picture and leave, mumbling to themself. You notice a not under the picture and read it to yourself.

(Summary Below)

Hello. Hate to be a pain, but life is being a pain. I haven't really had time to update (meaning take down) tcps on this, or put up the new guys, and I'm not sure I will in the following weeks. I also haven't had much time to work on my personal TCP collection, and am lacking a bit of motivation for their stories. Please be patient with me, I will try my best to get back to this when I can. I have 1 gacha pack currently missing, but I don't have time to post them privately so here's the group photo. Leviathan is not available, you can ask me to show a separate one if necessary. Like stated above, if you are asking about a particular TCP and I do not answer within three days, please try to message me privately (preferably on Discord). I just need a bit of time. Thank you for understanding.
Give Me Your Coins
Oh My Oh My
We’re back at this again! AFTER… 4 YEARS!

I’m still fixing things but anything currently whats fixed is up for grabs
If in the past we had agreed to a trade for something I may be contacting you soonish to see if you still want them (Or feel free to message me)

Changing how I did this heavily 
Currently the only cats available are the one in the First Post. The rest are in fixing limbo, respectfully don’t ask about them unless you claimed them prior

Heres some new cats I edited
[Image: 9_14_11_23_6_02_19.png]
Give Me Your Coins
running and diving and screaming for the zombie type i will pay all the cash
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
(11-15-2023, 02:14 AM)skinstealer Wrote: running and diving and screaming for the zombie type i will pay all the cash

Perfect! 10 FC, they’re all yours
[Image: 9_15_11_23_12_43_22.png]
“This cat really enjoys ‘tell the difference’ and ‘find this image’ games you see in magazines.”
Name: Recall
Type: Zombie
FF name suggestions: [TINY_THINGS], [SEARCHING], [BRIGHT_EYES]
Other:
  • I think they doodle on their clothes without thinking about it.

Let me know if you want them sent on discord as well
Give Me Your Coins
I would like to claim the smoke ice cream cat! :>

(12-31-2023, 09:20 PM)Pichi2214 Wrote: I would like to claim the smoke ice cream cat! :>

All yours! Got the payment
[Image: 9_15_11_23_1_57_22.png]
“They always know the secret ingredient, chefs hate them”Name: KovacType: SmokeFF name suggestions: [SUNDAE_SPECIAL], [ICECREAM_ICECREAM], [CHEFS_KISS], [ICECREAM_BAR]Other:I say they have an edible modifier to Be icecream. That’s not required.Brings icecream charcuterie boards to partiers
Give Me Your Coins