Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where do Toy Worldbuild OC hoards go?
[insert wave emoji] Hello againnn I had a bunch of personal stuff come up and lost interest in Morbit for a long while but I'm hopefully back (at least on the forum) and have a question! I know the Toy Worldbuild is generally 18+ and--if I remember right--technically isn't part of the general Morbit worldbuild, but can Toy characters still go into any Morbit character hoards (which are in the sfw section)? I have a character vault I was originally using for TCPs that I'd like to toss all my Toys into as well.

I'm also hoping to make some Ruffneck and other species OCs so look out for that in future I guess! I need to refamiliarise myself with Morbit in general because uhhh I'm pretty sure I experienced a dissociative split sometime this year, which means I've forgotten and/or have no attachment to my previous knowledge of a lot of things from the last two years kjsnlksdjffng. ANYWAY howdy (and hello to the Discord server which will probably be notified when I post LMAO)

OH also wish me luck in hunting down all the TCPs I got previously because OOF I cannot remember all of them + don't have 'em all saved rip
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]