Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[???] Pick And Mix Play By Post Adventure OOC Thread
[GENTLE_STAR]: oh man Scarcity is tall! Vembrace is kind of hard to measure due to the way they shift forms, but they're usually around 12 cm tall and hovering 4 cm off the ground. I'd say each plate is around one or two cm long and usually triangular or diamond-shaped, and there's... Probably around two dozen or so in total? But they can only be up to 3 cm apart from one another before they're lost, so their maximum height would be... Oh gosh. Around 72 cm!!!

Sorry for making such a complicated character...
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
You have quite a high bar to pass before you reach the complicated character spot, in my book. I think you might be a fifth of the way there, provided I were to make an estimate. In any case, I am now envisioning a pillar of two dozen floating diamonds.
[TASTY_TREAT]:

not sure of measurements on maxim, but she's pretty short.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[3D]:
Sorry for being slow. Either my notifications are bugged or I've aged five million years
(( OOC: i (vyn) am not having actual technical issues LOL ))
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Ack. I've been a bit held up by work. One moment, I'll be providing a response ASAP.
[3D]:

Hey I've got real life stuff going on and probably more on the way. I might need to break from the action for a bit, pretend Do is still there and like maybe really zoning the fuck out or whatever. Or if someone wants to play them for the time being actually that would be fine by me
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Noted. As another option for you...if desired, I can pull some plot strings and have them sort of 'slip' out of reality for a little bit. Sort of like, bad clipping in a game. I actually have a legitimate plot place they could end up, and whenever you come back you and I could do a quick little side roleplay before bringing Do back to the group.
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Hey there. Was a bit busy with work for a bit. I'm still around if anyone wants to try to continue or reboot this or anything.
((this reply comes less than 30 seconds after the above message was posted))

[GENTLE_STAR]: I'd be fine with continuing! It's a lot of fun so far.
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[TASTY_TREAT]:

sign me up! i'd love to continue!
[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]: It'd be a pleasure to continue playing, but I will need a bit of a refresher on where we last left off I think.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Alright then. As a note, I'm currently waiting on an action from Maxim before proceeding. (I don't want to rocket forward with the crate search before anyone's gone into the scanner yet.)
[TASTY_TREAT]:

whoops, my bad! gimme just a sec
[GENTLE_STAR]: I get the feeling vembrace's creator didn't exactly sit with them for meals... It was probably used more as a tool than anything

[ADOPTS]

[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]:
oh, figured I'd ask, if Kara does get a timekeeping device, can I have her meet up with the clock man she knows from the Connection to trade it? if not I can have her ask for something else
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Don't worry. Kara will be meeting with many of her connections. Quite a lot. In the Connection. A concerning amount, even.

also...fucking hell. Vembrace's creator was a jerk.
[GENTLE_STAR]:

[STATIONARY_FRICTION] wrote: also...fucking hell. Vembrace's creator was a jerk.

I mean... I don't think of them as being deliberately neglectful, more like... Vembrace was only designed to be a protective and offensive tool, and doesn't have many capabilities outside that. It probably just didn't occur to them to treat it like anything else

[ADOPTS]

[ASTRAL_ABERRATION]:
...Kara doesn't have a face. Can she eat like TCPs can, or would that be odd for a Beacon? I was thinking about this since Cliche can't eat or drink. Is that because he doesn't have a face, or something else?
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Cliche cannot eat because it is a magical crystal possessing a suit of armor and a glaive.

Kara can eat if you want her to be able to. And cannot eat if you dont want her to be able to. I think most Beacons can eat, unless they can't.
[STATIONARY_FRICTION]:
Today I will share with you a fun fact. The tallest characters in Pick n Mix are somewhere between:
>Many Kilometers
and
>Unfathomable
They are not Beacons, in case you didn't already guess that.

I HAVE mentioned at least two of them before though, in this thread.
[TASTY_TREAT]:

whoa! that's really tall!

time to scour old posts...