Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[USER PROFILE] [OSPY_POPSY]
USERNAME: [OSPY_POPSY]
PRONOUNS: She/They/It
MOOD: EXCITED! I MADE WATERMELON POPSICLES!
ABOUT: 
HI HI HI! Name is Popper! I'm an osprey type, best place to find me is the boardwalk with a popsicle and some awesome plushies! Don't get your feathers bunched if I win a game you don't, I'm always happy to give some tips!
Couple of miscellaneous facts:

1. Id rather not say where my house is, but I travel a lot with my girlfriend through Taverne. New areas mean new kinds of prizes! (I PROMISE ILL MAKE A THREAD TO SHOW OFF PRIZES SOON)

2. My favorite game is the watergun game! I'm the best at it! If we ever meet up and you want a prize lemme know Cool . I'm pretty good at most games, balloon pop is hard because you can't really tell what size prize you'll get.

3. Not a fan of rides. I get dizzy way too easy, and I'm usually too short for the big ones.

4. Love making popsicles! If you have any flavor requests or recipes please message me!!

5. My girlfriend's roommate doesn't want me to share anymore pictures of them calling them the "fallen star". Not my fault you're a "famous" cat. Girlfriend says I have to ask them before talking about them now.
(Me: Is this okay
Them: Yeah.... your next bullet point is gay.
Me: *gasp* thank you triple star
Them: *groan*)
(THEY MEAN GAY IN AN IM GAY WAY THEYRE BEING NICE WE GET ALONG GREAT I SWEAR)

6. 1/16/316 Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Heart Heart Heart
Give Me Your Coins