Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FEEDBACK] Mortis' Story vs Wiki/Worldbuilding Work
alright so i don't particularly enjoy making this post but work has been kind of a bitch for me lately and Decisions Need To Be Made

lately i've been working hard on wiki articles, for pretty much all of december, and almost no story content, and i want to know how the community feels about that- do people want me to continue working on wiki/worldbuilding resources until we're all caught up to the basics (zone articles/worldbuilding articles, POSSIBLY major characters/major organizations)? there's a strawpoll listed below and you can vote in it and discuss here, go for it

also if it matters for what story content id be resuming (either if i choose to pick up story content again or after i finish worldbuilding), the plan is to continue MQ until part 1 ends, and then either take up TCP after that or whenever my move happens, whichever happens first

https://strawpoll.com/kfouqk1vh
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
I said this in the poll so don't count this as a separate vote, but I really do appreciate the wiki work you've been slaving away at. Not only has it been helpful for fan-projects, but it's a good foundation to lay rn while there aren't many projects (of yours) currently running. I can understand if you want to get back to stories, I myself would love to see stories again, but this wiki work happening sooner rather than later is a good move for Morbit in general I think.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
While I'm gung-ho about the wiki I would love to see story content with a wiki side focus, because I can learn more from the stories too and I'm excited to see where Void Session is going next, and I know the wiki will get done over time, and in addition I know the wiki is stressful for you to work on and I think you should mix it up more for your mental health vs doing all of the wiki at once (not to presume your mental state or what would help, i just recall you expressing frustration)