Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General chatter thread!
anyways ive made another key realization: using the forums more would mean i can use my awful emojis to get across the intended tone of my messages better [Image: 577357918010081291.png?size=24]
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
godspeed and enjoy this new power
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
me and my friends are watching ai generated twitch.tv seinfeld right now and like. ok. watch at your own risk this is like a baby sensory video for people in their 20s this is downright hypnotic https://www.twitch.tv/watchmeforever
my gallery
someone in chat earlier said "all they talk about is food and restaurants" and its been stuck in my head for like an hour
my gallery
i saw this going around earlier and it's fucking great
similarly ive been getting into art toy unboxing videos recently and they are adult cocomelon to me i just like to see what's in the pretty boxes

hate the ones targetted towards kids though because they get SUPER wasteful with packaging and i get that they want that to be a "fun gimmick" as well but it just ends up creating a lot of useless plastic bag waste
oh oh I found a really good fashion doll youtuber myself and binged a bunch of their videos - lemme tell you. It is SO much more fun to walk down the toy aisle once you know all the background info/discourse about all the dolls there. I would pick up a doll I'd never seen irl before and be like, "Oh yeah, this mermaid doll line was a nail in the coffin for a different mermaid doll line at the time, though that was partially because of poor management. It's still up in the air if it was on purpose, or if both were in development at similar times. Shame the tails don't articulate on this one though."

I got into their videos through their Equestria Girls breakdown and discussion on how Ever After High died, but I think this is a good video to start with if anyone's curious https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPsl-BORWE

...Also this one on the mermaid doll line I mentioned because I realize that may be good to link too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Dw5WpriePE
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
oh ill Have to check this out, ace and i actually went on a ramble in DMs a few months ago sharing the youtube channels we watch...i should do that here after therapy, its fun to exchange that sort of thing
okay, said id be back with youtube reccs so here goes

kruggsmash is one of my go to guys at this point for backnoise- he does dwarf fortress playthroughs with added illustrations and narration, and his work is genuinely some of the highest production value stuff i've seen on youtube that still aligns with what i like media-wise. zen got me into him! i personally recommend his deadbody/hunt for the glacier's eye let's play, it's pretty short and uses the new edition of dwarf fortress so it's pretty easy to follow visually, and has a super compelling concept behind it.

absolblogspokemon/theabsol is my #1 favorite youtube channel rn and possibly ever, if you like pokemon and especially pokemon challenges you have to watch his videos, i am making it the law. his stuff alternates between more large scale challenges such as getting an entire dex via wonder trade and collecting all the forms of a pokemon and shiny hunting. he has a big focus on exploring the limitations in pokemon and self imposing challenges, while also peppering in stuff like "i went for a walk while doing this hunt, here's some nature footage" or "i visited some friends while doing this, here's what we did". it's extremely calming and genuine and i cannot recommend it enough. he also does playthrough "movies" of new games when they come out, and they are SUPER fucking well edited and cozy to watch. watch this guy if no one else here, seriously

thesupremerk9s is another poketuber, and the only one i watch outside of absolblogs. he's a shiny hunter first and foremost and actually does a lot of collabs with absolblogs, mainly "shiny races" in legends arceus where they get on call/stream together to see who can find five shinies first. he's a lot higher energy than absol but is also openly gay and has a lot of fun with his boyfriend on streams/in videos and it's genuinely really cute and fun. @vic you would probably really like this guy. he also does "cosplay hunts" where he dresses up in REALLY ELABORATE costumes for the duration of a themed shiny hunt- the big example i can think of right now is dressing up as winnifred sanderson from hocus pocus for a "black flame candle" litwick hunt for halloween. fucking cool

lilsimsie is the one sims youtuber/streamer i actually keep up with, and she's genuinely very cool. she's definitely queer friendly and supports the rights and recognition of BIPOC creators in the sims community and that fucking rules. she also works directly with EA as an ambassador WHILE providing honest review of their products and covering things like bugs, leaks, etc, so you can pretty much always trust her judgment on things even with her getting codes and such. also covers mod stuff! if you're interested in sims 4, she's pretty much the go to for stuff to watch.

royaltysoaps is a channel that ace recommended to us and is a generally enjoyable watch, even if she's a bit high energy for me sometimes. it is genuinely very cool to see an art medium that you're not familiar with in action and learning the beauty conventions of that medium, as well as just seeing some neat techniques. i have no interest in soap if i'm being real but watching this stuff is just Cool

supereyepatchwolf is one of my favorite video essayists and really good when it comes to anime coverage. not all of the stuff he makes vibes with me and i do have some Critiques of some of his takes but these are really good videos to just put on for an hour and chill to. good stuff.

izzyzzz is the other video essayist i watch, especially because they cover petsites! and old websites and games i used to be really invested in. they have a very genuine feel (thats a consistent thing in the stuff i watch tbh...) and it's great stuff. highly recommend.

meivu is the unboxing youtuber i mentioned earlier and this is, as far as i know, literally her entire schtick. not much to say here but it is a lot of very pretty art toys

maqaroon is a DIY youtuber who mostly focuses on making toys, which is great and honestly really makes me want to get back into crafting again. i just like her videos.

thereportoftheweek is a fast food reviewer and if you have not seen his stuff You Must, the guy is incredible and has impeccable taste in fashion and presentation. he reviews everything with honesty and as someone who is inclined towards a fast food chicken tender or two it's really helpful to have a guide on "hey, what is actually good to order vs what gets fucked up often" before i spend a bunch of money on it. also they're just entertaining videos

mattmcmuscles is one of the two other videogame let's players/reviewers i follow and i have been a fan since high school- he's a really cool guy who's come a long way in his takes and overall attitude, but he's just a lot of fun to watch and does really cool breakdowns of what went wrong with different videogame flops. personally i prefer his edited content or when he's commentating alongside another youtuber!

woolie versus is the other gamer youtuber i watch- he's even more chill vibes-wise than matt and his podcast clips with angriestpat are genuinely really funny and enlightening towards the videogame industry and current media trends. i've watched a couple of his let's plays and they're really good too, and como especially enjoys his fighting game videos.

grand illusions is my last recommendation and a classic favorite- it's basically a nice old man reviewing different kinds of toys from various eras, and there is nothing better than that for when you need something chill and relaxing. i really want to go through these videos at some point and take some inspiration for some more out there plaything stuff at some point!

those are my favorites off the top of my head, i almost definitely missed some. enjoy
im updating my personal website and im just so close to publishing this and nothing else as a whole new page

[Image: image.png]
my gallery
you're correct and you should say it
Stuck at the big bowl, how's everyone's day going
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
i am writing maze trials anthology stuff and there's sooooo much spicy lore >Smile
Juicy...... Can't wait to see it
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
god i love static site generators i should teach eveyrone i know how to make webpages
my gallery
everyone in this thread should make a webpage right now. neocities exists and it's great
i found out neocities has api tokens so you can do the "github actions sync and deploy" trick with neocities
my gallery
we have to work more on our websitessss most importantly this one but maybe when we're out of this month's twine pit
this is gonna fuck up so badly

EYES ? ON THE PRIZE ?? 40 KILOBYTE ? FILE SIZE ?? I SLEEP ?? WHEN I AM TIRED ?? AND I AM NOT ?‍♀️❌ TIRED. ?️? I'M ON ?‍♀️ MY TWINESET ??? AND I'M NEVER ?‍♀️❌ GOING TO STOP. ?
my gallery
look i considered getting on the TWINESET tonight but i still don't have shit down for my little pitcher plant guy. give me suggestions for my pitcher plant guy. they need lore
i haev a bit of a special interest in emoji design andn i just learned about Microsoft FluentUI emoji and holy fuck this is all SVGs. these are vectors. there are no models here these are made with flat colors and gradients

[Image: ycTyyh5.png]
my gallery
literally about to go to bed but hot damn these look almost clay-like
how's it goin y'all? it's snowing here atm. don't think anything's going to stick but it's still fun to see
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
we're suuuuper tired from a lot of system stuff happening (just got another member last night whoops, that makes 11) but i'm going to play around with our silly animal games today ^_^
hey, hope the silly animal games go well! also welcome to all the new people!
There's a 95% chance I'm thinking of either a Pun or Mega Man at any given time

[Image: 12_10_10_23_11_44_26.png]Character thread here (always a WIP)! [Image: 12_11_10_23_7_45_27.png]
Was tired, so I went to sleep on accident while laying down and now I'm awake.

It is now like, two in the morning. So, good morning world! :3

(It is a good thing I don't have anything time-related to worry about X3)

How's everyone doing?
we're doing pretty good! had a very long and very stressful day but we're unwinding with como, doing some casual gay writing and pondering system stuff. i am also debating doing some neopets design
oughhh it's so so good to see the forums more active, they're my favourite aspect of... well. everything morbit related
also friendzoo is bringing me so much joy even though i'm not playing the game that much.... the character development and stuff is just SO FUN
[Image: screecher_rainbow.png]
it's going so well, we're really excited about it!
Morning people!

fun fact: Seals and beluga whales have both had cases of them being able to imitate human speech. As far as I know the seal was mostly just able to mumble and laugh though.

Anybody else got some fun ones
Give Me Your Coins
oh god i did not know this

uhhhh hm. did you know that deer are obligate carnivores and can and will eat birds for nutrients. they do this
I'm tempted to make this fact worse but will refrain for now

Instead:  Pandas have a normal bear digestive system, so functionally they're carnivores. They have to eat a ridiculous amount of bamboo to make up for this (40 pounds a day I think). This is part of why they suck at surviving
Give Me Your Coins
pandas are so goofy, we really need a panda character

honestly it'd be fun to make a list of animals we really want to make characters out of. objects too, concepts, etc...could be a fun forum thread?
Ooooh yeah that would be a lot of fun. Could even have a Plaything specific one for toys, or just keep it general
Give Me Your Coins
i can probably make that in a little bit, writing a post rn about tonic + his system lmao
Yesss Tonic time
love the ramble thread btw. Will have to do that, maybe this weekend
Give Me Your Coins

the fact that mochitsuki is so little known kills us every time they come on shuffle and remind us that we would probably never have found them if a friend hadnt gone "hey try this" when we said we were looking for stuff to try