6. STARSTRUKK- 3OH!3
[cw: suggestive lyrics]
7. My Type- Saint Motel
8. Love Fools Anonymous- Prozzak, Wackyboyz
9. Satisfaction- Benny Benassi
[cw: suggestive lyrics???????]
10. A Mask of My Own Face- Lemon Demon
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
for the sake of this being a 16+ forum i am not going to make this commentary about how voidsy is a horrible flirt detailed jesus christ folks give me some credit

1. BASMF- 3OH!3
[cw: explicit lyrics]
yeah i came into this world without a single idea
that if you wanna get to the top
then you better learn how to steal

everyone knows i am a ride or die 3OH!3 fan at this point for better or for worse and the second this got stuck in my head as a voidsy song i knew it was going as the starter track on their playlist, full stop. it perfectly fits their chaotic energies and even has some references to aliens and shit, it's just kind of perfect in the worst way possible. perfectly captures the more cocky, impulsive side of their personality that was REALLY present back when TCP was run on questden- they've definitely mellowed out since moving here, but i feel like this track still works for that little rebellious streak still kicking around.

2. Soccer Practice- Jonny McGovern
[cw: explicit lyrics]

definitely a song more fitting for the questden era than when we moved over to the forums, not gonna say much on this one. voidsy's a flirt and the rewrite makes this even more relevant considering como replaced a lot of the more explicit voidsy dialogue with horrible innuendo, somehow making it less explicit (and more just suggestive) and worse to comprehend at the same time. congrats voidsy, you are now even more like this song now in the early sections of TCP. just, full of bad pick up lines. awful. no sports related stuff though, voidsy's no jock.

3. I Like Your Booty (But I'm Not Gay)- Insane O'Flex

this one's just silly and captures the sort of attitude that questden had early on with wretch, i'd say. i didn't actually add this one to voidsy's playlist back in the day, but i kept it after managing to make the best transition i've ever made on a playlist...

4. Gay Bar- Electric Six

yeah no following up with gay bar is a god tier move and im still proud of that one. this one's just pure gay power energy and let's be honest, we all know voidsy has it. it's important. it's good shit. voidsy is going to take wretch to a gay bar. (probably as long as they don't fuck shit up i really hope this commentary doesn't age poorly)

5. Sexy And I Know It- LMFAO

even with voidsy's self flagellation issues surfacing later in the comic, i get the feeling that looks are never really an issue for them. they've never really expressed any issue with self image and considering they got to design their own appearance from scratch, i guess i can't blame them too much? not many people get that opportunity, and they're just kind of owning that. good for voidsy.

6. STARSTRUKK- 3OH!3

i'll be honest i don't know what to say for this one. you just kind of need this on a playlist like this and it's the rules.

7. My Type- Saint Motel
you-you-you're just my type
oh, you got a pulse and you are breathing
you-you-you're just my type
ooh, I think it's time that we get leaving

one of my favorite tracks for voidsy, definitely one that plays around with the fact that voidsy early on would flirt with Literally Fucking Everyone in the session...actually hold up actually literally every player except wax lmao. at least the tired old man got away unscathed, i guess. either way, really good song for a god that needs to chill out and assess what they're after in life...and hey, maybe their type really is just people out there who are interested, with no other qualifiers needed. who knows!

8. Love Fools Anonymous- Prozzak, Wackyboyz

was saving this for a wretch/voidsy playlist but i had to shuffle some tracks around for the re-release and this seemed like a fine one to slot in! it's a really silly one but i think emotionally, it kinda works??? i mean it literally references "a voice inside" that won't shut the fuck up so yknow, kind of just, works. just a weird little song that has nervous crush vibes.

9. Satisfaction- Benny Benassi
[cw: suggestive lyrics???????]

not sure what to say on this one, just a good jam, really. it's just good.

10. A Mask of My Own Face- Lemon Demon
and at the big finale i would tear my face away
and smile as they grip their own and try to do the same

was saving this for another playlist but i needed a good closer and this is like, cmon, this is a great voidsy song. voidsy has so many different people rumbling around in that collective mind and it's impossible to claim any one voice as The voidsy- they're all part of them in the end as a collective god, and i feel like this kind of works as a song for that kind of thing...also it's about masks and masks are a voidsy thing and yeah.

feel free to leave commentary, or suggest tracks for the next volume!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
I have a suggestion for a Voidsy song, Talk To The Words by Michael Guy Bowman https://bowman.bandcamp.com/track/talk-to-the-words
It's a bit of a different angle, but to me, this song really captures the experience of like, being a suggester, one of the voices that make up Voidsy (and it vibes with me for suggesting for many quest-type stories in general).

Kid myself I had control
But I was part of something whole
Or broken, how I let it get away
Talking like I'm in a mirror
I would have to learn to hear
Or nothing would be there for me to say
Oh right we have signatures

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.