5. Bosozuku GF- Anamanaguchi
6. Atlas: Life- Sleeping At Last
7. The Mancer's Dilemma- Darren Korb
8. Part of This- Son Lux
9. Rollin' Girl- wowaka
10. I'll Keep You Safe- Sleeping At Last
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
1. Moog City- C418

minecraft music makes for good TCP tunes in general, honestly, especially for voidsy and miller's teams. i feel like this one also fits buddy's slow coming to terms with the world around it, and this sense of everything opening up around it as void creates the landscape it lives in. there's something a little scary about it, but there's a sense of adventure as well, and as the track gets more intense you get the feeling that buddy understands that this life is not going to be easy, but it will be beautiful. or something.

2. Kids Two- Kyle Dixon & Micheal Stein

really wish stranger things was a better show because the OST consistently slaps to hell and back. really good buddy and primus song, can always picture the two of them running around and getting up to adventures with this...i honestly wish sometimes that they got more time to explore the meadow and play together before things went to hell, but the session just didn't turn out that way, and with spit in the game, there wasn't really a chance for that happening. what can be classified as their (extremely brief thanks to TCP aging) "childhood" though, i think was a good one, even if it was a little chaotic.

3. Daggers- Robot Science

just a good buddy energies track...cute tunes remind me of buddy a lot, especially when there's a sense of gentleness to them. buddy may be a knife type, but it's got a very soft personality and aesthetic, and i like collecting music that reflects that inner softness.

4. Fresh Static Snow- Porter Robinson
you'd fit perfectly to me, we'd end our loneliness
melt this curse away
though i'll never know your name
i've cried for you the same

for this track, i really wanted to play with the idea that buddy thinks that there's people out there that it can meet and befriend...though the song definitely has that going on in a romantic context, i think it can apply here in a platonic one too. buddy is hesitant to approach the world as openly as say, primus or marnet, but it still wants to believe that people out there are ones that it can get to know and welcome into its life as friends and family. 

5. Bosozuku GF- Anamanaguchi

another pretty buddy instrumental track, one i can kind of picture it dreaming to...i don't know why i have so much mental imagery of buddy floating when it dreams, but maybe that's just something consistent for them. it's not like it's had much time to sleep! still, this is definitely what i'd classify as a "dream song" for buddy...something that lines up with its inner thoughts when it has the time to think to itself, maybe.

6. Atlas: Life- Sleeping At Last
we were changed in an instant
we became so much more
our definition of perfect was written when you were born

ok obviously not going with the literal interpretation of this song because TCPs aren't "born" but this is blatantly a voidsy and buddy song, as most Sleeping at Last songs involve voidsy in some way when they're on void team playlists. i know that yall as the audience try not to play favorites with the void team but let's face it, buddy is spoiled as all hell and the audience clearly connects with it a ton. voidsy cares for buddy like their own child and from the very start has done everything they can to accommodate for its chronic pain and weapon type-related disability, and has somehow, even with every other mistake made, never been shitty about that. this song kind of encapsulates those kind of feelings of love and caring towards it, and i think it works pretty well, honestly.

7. The Mancer's Dilemma- Darren Korb

hitting kind of a darker half of the playlist now, bastion soundtrack time. buddy's been pushed to do some pretty horrible stuff at the time of posting this playlist (early act 4) and has tasted combat for the first time...this works not quite as a fight theme for it but a sort of aftermath theme, i'd say. some kind of music that plays while it's still in danger, but outside of the combat itself. sneaking around spit's base, maybe?

8. Part of This- Son Lux
i don't wanna have to fight you anymore
But i'm not gonna flee your holy war
i don't wanna have to fight you anymore
but i will, oh, but i will

this one's a heavy one for buddy, but one of my personal favorites, and takes on the weight of being a TCP in a violent session pretty well, i think. buddy doesn't want to have to fight and the idea of it scares it quite a bit, but knows that to protect its family and win the game, it's something that it'll have to do. there's no choice but to defend itself at the very least what with spit's TCPs on the offensive, and even though buddy's ultimate goal is to turn spit's TCPs, it knows that peace is not necessarily an option.

9. Rollin' Girl- wowaka

before anybody freaks out about this being here i am not taking the extremely grim interpretation of this song so Do Not Worry. this one has always struck me as a song about someone who's trying extremely hard to get through adverse situations, even if it means struggling every day of their life. buddy is someone who has to deal with chronic pain thanks to being a knife type, and even with the help of voidsy's care and treatments, that isn't going away any time soon- but it will always keep pressing forward, and surviving another day.

10. I'll Keep You Safe- Sleeping At Last
you are an artist
but your heart is your masterpiece
and i'll keep it safe

ending it on another voidsy + buddy track, this one with an encouraging message. voidsy wants buddy to stand strong and walk with pride, and never give up when it gets rough. the world that they made together is beautiful, even if it's full of danger from spit as well- and together, they'll survive the session, no matter what.

feel free to leave commentary, or suggest tracks for the next volume!
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.