Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FANDEV] Lets Make An Island
Okay! I’ve been thinking it might be fun to make a community island for us all to work on together. This goes from the terrain to the gods to any species that are added! This could be be a lot of fun but also a lot of work, so it’s going to really require peoples help. People will be able to jump in and help at any time, and even if you don’t help you will be able to use places and gods and species in this area for things like stories or art or anything else you can think of.

Before we get into this I want to warn that you should not offer any gods or other ideas you are not willing to share or have people work on. I’d say people are allowed to have personal characters on this new island, but please specify if it’s that over a community character. I don’t want any avoidable fights.

I’m gonna start it off by talking about terrain, but feel free to talk about anything. I think we should have like one area that’s a marsh land, maybe with giant mushrooms instead of trees and houses on stilts to avoid floods. I also think a snowy area would be fun but I don’t have much idea besides that. Also I wanna start with this over a god cause I think in a group of people having an area may help us think of an idea for one?

Going to add a google doc later when we have solid info on the area, to keep it all organized.
Give Me Your Coins
how big an island? / if we want a bunch of different areas, maybe a small chain of islands by the main one could be added? + we gotta have the obligatory beach section ofc o:
I was definitely thinking on the bigger end of things, maybe even just a big continent and less an island, but I really like the idea of a big chain of islands! Gives a lot of freedom and would make drastically different climates really strange.
Course we gotta have a beach section! Maybe it should be like you see in movies, where there’s a really pretty beach with a lot of people, surrounding an untamable jungle. Could even have two gods n that island that refuse to work together or something.
Give Me Your Coins

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.