Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[FORUM UPDATES]
here we have an update thread for new forum features/important posts, enjoy
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
added + bumping some threads, here we go

Starter TCP Giveaway
the main feature of today, a new system for giving out TCPs to members of the community, new and old. you can fill out a personality quiz to get a TCP of your own, perfect for if you're just starting out here. 

Morbitian Worldbuilding Q&A
started a new thread for worldbuilding Q&A, basically fills the same purpose as the worldbuilding chat on discord, but easier to log and open to everyone. leave us some questions here!

TCP Showoff Thread
a new thread for showing off TCP characters, perfectly in time for the starter TCP nonsense. you can also talk about your characters here, so have fun sharing them!

TCPdex Notes Requests
bumping this thread since we're getting back to doing notes for the dex, lay em on us

one more thing: the Gallery
added a gallery feature to the forums that allows people to upload images- starting off with fanart galleries, official art, and design galleries for both complex and TCP characters. images have to be manually approved by an admin for security reasons, but you can start adding your content now! please let us know via PM/discord whether you're having issues with it.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
[NEW SECTION] [FELID_FACTOR] Roleplay Sub-Forum
this is a TCP-only roleplay that takes place in an in-universe forum called Felid Factor (as well as other digital platforms on the internet, like streaming sites and blogs, with an option for in-person roleplay). this roleplay is great for roleplaying as both pre-existing and newly-spawned TCPs!

[MISC] The Gallery was edited a little bit so that image names are visible in the gallery directory. this is small but it was driving me nuts

[COMMISSIONS] Boo'ed TCPs
knux has commissions for scary "boo'ed" modifiers of TCP designs! while the time to pick these up for free has past, you can still purchase them for $10 per TCP. they'll be free again every October!

[COMMISSIONS] False Futures
another commission thread by knux, this time for writing. give him any morbit character you got and some details about them, and he'll write a bit about how their life might've changed if they made a different decision in their past...

[DONATIONS] Mortis Donation Pool
mortis has a pool for community members to pitch in money for a reward in the form of content that they'd like to release to the community. they've already met three goals with this system - a series of TCP body types based on instagram slimes (and their corresponding raffle), the Halloween Raffle (which still has a few TCPs left!), and now the Advent Calendar event for this year!

i might've forgotten some big things but i hope not. team Help Me
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery
[Image: tcp_smug_small.png] [Image: tcp_flat_small.png] [Image: tcp_chuckle_small.png] [Image: tcp_evil_small.png] [Image: tcp_face_small.png] [Image: tcp_grimace_small.png]
[Image: tcp_unamused_small.png] [Image: tcp_blush_small.png] [Image: tcp_smile_small.png] [Image: tcp_frown_small.png] [Image: tcp_mad_small.png] [Image: tcp_blushstare_small.png]

HERE BY POPULAR DEMAND

update:
TCP Yippee
VYN - website programmer and designer
my gallery