Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
¿Háblame por favor? - Talk to Me, Please?
Someone wanna talk to me rn? Can't sleep, got spooked by this ad. Need to get my mind off.

[Image: bwNb1hq.png]

Took a picture with my camera, sorry for bad quality and getting reflection glare on it. Think it's for a cartoon movie but it's all 3D? I dunno why, freaks me out a little. Sorry if there are any mistakes in my writing, this isn't my first language.
nah don’t worry about it 3d cartoon art styles can be trippy sometimes. it can even be the appeal to them, so don’t feel silly for getting spooked. your language seems fine to me! i’m here to talk if ya want.
-TREBS
Thank you. It's so weird looking! Never seen a movie that looks like that but they put too much money in marketing and it shows up every 15 minutes to me. The bird doesn't blink much and looks almost real but not at the same time. I just wanna watch my shows until bedtime.
Whatcha watching?
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
It's one of those local crime dramas. They need to stakeout to stop the deal with a truck rn. The main characters are two freelance detectives in a weird town where things are a little creepy. Rn it's tense. It's called "Contract with the Red Raisin." It's mostly reruns rn though because there's no new season until winter. I still like it, grew up on these types of shows so they make for a good comfy watch. Any of you watch stuff? 

[Image: CvoF7oz.png]
i watch a lot of weird cartoons, but they're on so late at night that nobody knows them.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
So you're up watching them right now?
yeah, but don't judge me tho
Details.
i don't gotta give details of my life to a total stranger! you never know who someone is online
Hey if you're still awake, how did the movie end? kinda curious
It was just a episode, but it was long so it felt like it. I didn't get to watch all the way because I had to check the trash cans outside. It's hot so sometimes animals from the mountains come down and look for moisture but I've seen the episode before. The truck was holding the tomb where the first horror was dried and buried. A celebrity movie actor was using his contacts from fame to make a purchase of it for a cult he participates inside of. The two detectives had to destroy the remains so that the cult could not re-hydrate the ancient one. It's a lot tamer than some of the other episodes but it had the same kind of biting commentary I like and the cheesy humor between the detectives and the townsfolk make for a good heart to the story. If you can ever find the box set, take a crack!
I know this may be a dumb question but whats "The First Horror"? sounds like a crappy horror film to me
I think it was supposed to be the first horror to crawl out of the earth? They treat it like it's some type of ancient one though so it's hard to say what actually makes it that special when they're everywhere anyway.
huh, wierd, you'd think they'd put the tomb somewhere else aside from a truck, like the actors house or someplace more secure. anywas how many episodes are in the session anyways? seems like one of those shows where its basically unknown when it airs but gets a ton of fans 20+ years after it ended.
Maybe, I hope it stays here awhile. It's 2 seasons in with 26 episodes. There's a new one later this year so hopefully it will get a proper ending if something happens. The truck was delivery for the tomb, they needed to meet halfway I think. For now though I'm going to spend some time fussing with radios a bit. I sometimes record odd things that I find tuning around for awhile.
what sorts of odd things?
-TREBS
Music 
Dozed off listening but recorded a neat little snippet. Don't know where it could be from, probably far away though, it's not storming like this around here. I haven't heard this one before so it's less greater likely that it's on loop. Maybe from a train on a bigger continent?  Does not seem panicked enough to be a call of distress. Probably a conductor who did not realize the radio is on jajaja? I wish it rained during the summer more but then we'd have some people rusting on the streets so it's for the best.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0qM6ffONM4x
They're definitely on a train.and don't really sound panicked, hear anything else like this?
I will poke around with it later tonight when I have the time. I'm currently attending to some paperwork that I've let pile up perhaps a little more than I should have. It's archiving day at work.
does anyone know what song they’re singing? it’s very pretty!
Dropped it in the discord chat but this is it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSCXpWhtcPU
[Image: blazblue.png]
That sounds like it! Odd. I should archive that too. My work involves keeping record of many things for the sake of public knowledge facilities like schools and libraries. Lots of it is interesting, lots of it doesn't make much sense but we keep because it could maybe one day be useful Here's a real odd one!
 [Image: dgGuHzim.jpg]

It's a asset from a issue of a printed publication. Not the original raw resolution unfortunately though... It will probably never be of pragmatic existences after its did its original job intended. Not directly anyway. Still, someone spent the time on this even if I don't get it, and they would appreciate if it was taken care of in a archive that will be protected forever where people can find it. 

Personally I prefer stories or radio transmissions. Many of those get lost easy...  especially the latter. One day I want to find one that messes me up just a little bit, Jajaja. Probably not for truth, I don't like going to bed with fear because then I can't sleep....
Oh! I think you would like Eerie Indiana, maybe. It's a slightly spooky kid's show, but things usually resolve in an episode, and it's nothing scary enoguh to interrupt sleep or anything.
The only video I can find of Episode 1 online is in Spanish, but you seem to speak it? Maybe not, I know there's a lot of languages that sound similar/have similar words or structures. If you need a different version with a different language dub I can try to find it, it might be difficult though.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cauV5eIeOes
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
Does this have a overarching story? Mystery dramas usually do but I don't think I've see a children's show that tackles it. These type of live action programs for kids with little horror bits are usually anthology stories aren't they? The neighbors are very strange, weird in a comedic way. Perhaps I should investigate this further at some point, I have a friend who tinker with a format of television program like this. From what tidbits I can find this didn't last very long though I'm guessing.... Thank you! One more time I apologize for the rough writing of language here, I know for some people it gives less than flattering impressions.
absolutely not! your writing is just fine and even if it weren’t that would in no way be a reason to look down on you. please don’t worry about it okay? i get feeling how need to apologize a lot for things but i promise you haven’t done anything wrong here.
Sorry for the late reply, I haven't had much chance to be out and about. I've been tackling expired patents, I'm surprised at some of the things people will lock away and never tackle on. Cellular phones with touch screens are a neat one but I imagine it'd be clumsy in the hands of most people.. it's optimistic enough that I like the idea though. A oven the size of a mug is also a pretty cute idea but the power source would be hard..
what do you mean cellular phones with touch screens sound like a neat idea?

specifically the idea part i mean
I've never seen one? Unless you mean they exist somewhere...
Oh, I'm using one to access these forums
They're pretty common in my part of the world
Must be on the other side, the continent closest to us is Taverne and I don't think they have them.
Oh, I don't live on Morbit.
Cellular touch screen phones are common technology on the planet I'm on. It helps that the dominant species is a fleshy ape with soft fingers. I'd imagine any variety woulf cause a struggle.
Vic/Puck - Morbit Discord and Forum Mod - TCPdex Team Member -  Wiki Contributor
Ageless Fae Lord - They/He/It
[Image: 3873]
[Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Story Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] [Random Hoard] [Image: candle_mini_pixel_by_gasara-d5p3lty.gif] 
Oh um hello! I just found this thread!! Also nice, other people that dont live on morbit! I mean I live on morbit,,
Dri<3
Many replies today!

King Clod: Are you from another world? Are several of you from another world? It would explain a ton.

victorianflorist: Are these common or reserved for the particularly wealthy? Are they small or do they need a dedicated bag to carry?

Azure: Hello, what region?

Also as a note to all, in archive work today I found a odd thing imported from Tavern. Unfortunately I was only able to scan some of it.. and some pages are outright missing. Seems like a odd kid's story? It's very old. I'll upload more if more is found. Preview image and Link here of course.

https://imgur.com/a/6ZcoK02

[Image: KerzEGV.png]
oh cool! thats nice story! where do you get this stuff from? have you ever found anything really cool?
-fllif
Oh right we have signatures
We collect what we can either locally or from expeditions to discover goods for importing. We have a team of expedition which we send out to discover new things to potentially introduce since we're a island area. Sometimes we find treasure charts. Many are duds but it does help fill and update sea charts.
you're on an island?? you must see a lot of different people coming and going
Where are the expeditions to? Are there anceient cities you explore for lost treasure?!
Skinstealer: We do! It's quite the tourists spot you know.

1011686: Sometimes, they're not nearly as glamorous as you might be thinking. Pirates and tourists are a common way to discover new things from off island and remain on the times with the curb and such. To stay up to date consistently with the rest of the world though it does not always work out so we send crews to learn about the innovations and trends of other places to improve the local land.

I apologize for being so quiet, work has had me crammed! Currently I am keeping tabs on some of the local models of construct currently considered to be active. Vintage ones especially are of note if only because most with vintages casings have retired or have ceased to function. Did you know there are still necromancy based units around? You would assume they decomposed but... they're here!
Necromancy? What's that?
Necromancy is supposedly the raising and communication with the dead, though not the literal case here as much as the namesake. A Necromancy unit refers to a construct made using parts of existing organic cadavers. More hard bodied insect-like species left shells behind that served as a base for a casing so it was a popular experiment for awhile, perhaps as a attempt toward psuedo immortality. I guess there's still some around!
That sounds gross! What's coming back to life like?
I don't know? They seem pretty fine most of the time though so I do not imagine it's too bad? They're robots still so... Ah! I have something? It's oddly foreboding, perhaps something to come soon...
"Halloween 2019 - A Prelude Maybe.

Strange isn't it?

[Image: 6Nkp43y.jpg]

[Image: 5TUwpzT.jpg]

[Image: VJC74qR.jpg]

[Image: NgOCSdf.jpg]

[Image: yI1Btaa.jpg]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.