Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[REQUEST THREAD] Como + Rin Writing Requests!
okay heres how it works
como and i write character shit all the time and now we wanna get some practice in that yall can request! we got two lists here, one of como's characters that he writes for, and one of ours (the skinstealers). you pick one from each list, and give a prompt, and we'll pick some to write for. we've got a soft 45 minute time limit on what we can write for the scene, with 15 minutes of editing. at the end of the hour, we'll post what we've got and move onto another one!

(also keep it sfw for now pls)

some characters exist in different time periods than others, or have different settings that prevent them from ever meeting- characters that can meet/have met in canon will have a chance of these requests becoming canon! 

COMO CHARACTERS
Charon (Masa Con Papas, 12-14 yrs old ambiguously, 303 RE)
Geezer (Masa Con Papas, 12-14 yr old ambiguously, 303 RE)
Geezer (Crankshaft Rafflesian, 25-27 yr old ambiguously, 316 RE)
Lex (Crankshaft Rafflesian, 21 yrs old, 316 RE)
Dotty (Crankshaft Rafflesian, early 20s mentally, old as balls but brain rebooted, 316 RE)
Flynt (Sleepwalker, 30 yrs old, 301 RE)
Flynt (Pre-Sleepwalker, mafia era, 26 yrs old, 297 RE)
Flynt (Homebrew, 21 yrs old, 291 RE)
Bucket (PCA, during Rein, 25-34 yrs old, frozen at 25 due to immortality, 286-295 RE)
Bucket (PCA, post-Rein, 34-50 yrs old, frozen at 25 due to immortality, 295-onward RE )
Grandma Judgment (Masa Con Papas, old, 303 RE)

SKINSTEALER CHARACTERS
Chelsea (can exist at any timeline point, will follow whatever the timeline of the other character is, 70-90 years old, frozen at 20ish due to immortality)

Philly (Homebrew, 21 yrs old, 291 RE)
Wretch (TCP (315 RE) or will follow other timelines)
Voidsy (TCP, all will be noncanon due to Voidsy not existing on Morbit yet)
Eastwood (TCP (315 RE) or will follow other timelines)
Carrie (TCP, 27 yrs old, 315 RE) 
Dropdead (TCP Gauntlet/a bit of time before it, 20 yrs old, 315 RE)
Dysthanasia (can exist at any timeline point, will follow whatever the timeline of the other character is)
Wax (can exist at any timeline point, will follow whatever the timeline of the other character is)
Leo (Pre-Sleepwalker, mafia era, 32, 297 RE)
Ashton (Pre-Sleepwalker, mafia era, 35, 297 RE)

(ill add more hardcore villains when im feeling up to it that'd just get nasty fast)

go nuts, let's go
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Ok ill ask for the inevitable gay first.
Bucket (during Rein) and Chelsea, with Bucket reading a story out loud to Chelsea.
Oh right we have signatures
bucket during rein and chelsea. they're on a date. chelsea has not yet realized its a date. bucket has not yet realized that chelsea has not realized its a date.
This isn't a traditional two-character request but...

Flynt is assigned to tail a suspect at a children's carnival and ends up getting increasingly distracted/annoyed by all the kids wanting to play/hang out with him
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
okay we made this one a lot longer than a 1-2 hour prompt but now you have GAY

this is pretty raw + unedited aside from taking off names/timestamps/clearing up some of it- enjoy a look at some raw writing, before we fluff it up! we mostly do dialogue first and basic actions, and flesh things out from there.

Quote:
bucket during rein and chelsea. they're on a date. chelsea has not yet realized its a date. bucket has not yet realized that chelsea has not realized its a date.

"You've arrived... much earlier than I anticipated! I don't expect most to make it until a 15 minute buffer before or after the prompted time." Bucket Judgment, best dog, was slightly more overdressed than usual for what was to be dinner at the region's local seafood place.

"Well...I wanted to be here, I guess...though I don't get why we're doing this here." Chelsea tried not to look anxious, glancing around at all the people. "I thought you liked that stuffy mansion."

"Stuffy is an understatement, one that merits a need for outside air. I'm just glad to see you've joined me for this... are you familiar with the establishment we're about to dine in?"

"I don't ever get the chance to go out like this."

"Might be good for the two of us then, yes? Certainly at the very least we'll fulfill a craving for flesh of the ocean.... it's a self service place, a bit on the casually fancy end. I figure you do not mind minimal interaction with strangers."

"I'll be fine." She bristled as someone passed by her. "Just show me how to do this whole self service thing."

"Certainly!" They held out their hand. "I'll lead you... since this is likely rather new as a concept to you after all."

Chelsea hesitated for just a moment before reaching out to take it, trying not to look as nervous as she felt. Oh god they're holding my hand and I'm so gross and please god don't notice that I'm gross

They returned it with a genuine smile. "Spit is difficult so I'm sure any time away from her is valuable... but if I may be selfish I'd like you to spend your visit with me... and that just happens to involve a good meal here and there.""

"No, I...I want you- I mean, I want to have time with you. Here. In this restaurant."

"Then so it shall be! Follow close." The dog shuffled them both toward the front entrance where upon opening the door they were bombarded with the smell of grilled fish and dark hot drinks.

She kept a tight grip on their hand, careful not to bump into anyone.

"So first things first, grab yourself a tray! I suggest you only stack what you know you can eat now however, they don't care for those who pick up excessive food only to dump it... they will find you and fee you on it."
"Yeesh. Do they really have people watching for that?" She let go of their hand reluctantly, reaching for a tray and realizing how anxious she was over how balance was going to work out.

They dog took notice quickly and held out their hand. "Ah! I apologize for not considering your situation, pass that along. I'll carry if you assist in serving."

"You sure? I don't want to burden you, and I-I've made worse work." She avoided eye contact.

"I'm certain.... if you'd like we could also share a tray. There's more than enough space!"

"If you're sure..." She managed a smile.

"Mmhmm! Give me the tray, pick anything you'd like."

She passed the tray over, looking over the options. "Uh...Could you give me some recommendations? I haven't exactly had any seafood aside from, well. Leftover remnants."

"There's ocean remnants?"

"I'm surprised you haven't seen any, thought you were an expert on that kind of thing."

"You'd think so! But I'm merely a woodlander well versed at using a sharp stick on unusually toothy things. The ocean is a criminally unexplored domain on my regards. Go for the shellfish, they're quite chewy."

She reached over to put some on their tray, getting a bit of everything. "I'd say you're a bit more than well versed."

The dog kept a good grip as they went down the line. "Only the littlest bit..."

"You can give yourself more credit than that."

"I know I could but... I like to avoid flaunting too much even if it's true."

She couldn’t help but frown. "Does Rein tell you to do that?"

"Of course not! I simply wish to give the impression to others that they have a fighting chance to compete."

Her smile returned, more than a little relieved. "I see how it is. You're lulling them into a false sense of security."
"Mm! If you're truly strong, you only try to look strong enough. Weak foe will avoid trying to confront you  and strong foe don't feel threatened enough to put you on their radar."

"Guess I just come off as someone to pick fights with."

"You come off strong!"

Chelsea gave them a look.

"Sincerely! Before we continue may I suggest we shuffle toward a table?"

"Yeah, sorry...don't want to hold up the line."

"You're fine!"

"That corner table alright?"

"Mmhmm. You have a preference for them I take?"

"I like my back against the wall...I mean, if that's stupid we can always pick somewhere else."

"No that's.., actually a pretty common reason for that seat believe it or not."

"Really? Guess that helps a bit..."

"Mmhmm! You'd be surprised how popular the corner table is. A solid pick!" Bucket placed the tray of food onto the table and slid into the chair.

Chelsea settled into her own seat, realizing she'd have to scoot a little closer to share the tray. "Is, is it alright if I move my chair? They're not going to yell at me, right?"

"Nobody would dare do so in front of me."

She moved her chair closer, bringing her fork with her. "So...you think I'm strong looking?"

"Mm! You certainly have that sense of feeling bigger than you look without the distinct brand of insecurity often tied to it... it's real!"

"I just feel small next to you."

"Do you really? Even when you can poke out an eye with a headbutt?"

"Bucket, you could pick me up and throw me across this restaurant."

"I can do that to anyone."

"Right, and that makes me feel small."

Their ears flopped down. "Is... that bad?"

"No, no, shit, just...I guess with you it's okay. It's good."

"Mm... you're alright coming here too yes? I'd like to get a good idea of what places you like and what you'd avoid for our days out together."

"I can manage this. Are you sure you want to do this, though? I mean...you're out with a pretty notorious demon right now. Back at the manor you don't have to deal with, well...your rep getting hurt. Because of me."

"My reputation is difficult to hurt and will always recover, and even if it weren't true it wouldn't matter."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I wouldn't be a hero to anyone if I wasn't. I wouldn't be here having a nice brunch with you without a fear in the world."

Chelsea busied herself with the food, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing.

The dog caught on and did the same, trying to cover up their satisfaction with her response to their cheesy speech.

She peeked over as discreetly as possible.

Bucket fumbled trying to hide that they were watching her quietly.

Chelsea didn't catch on, keeping an eye on the dog as she ate, feeling the tiniest tinge of guilt as she couldn't help but notice all the little things that she liked.

They seemed nothing but comfortable eating here with her.

She wished more than anything to herself that she could say something. Anything, really.

They looked back up at them. "The food is good yes? I really do hope you're enjoying this even if it's a little odd for you."

"I am, honestly. More than I thought I'd like something like this, but...I guess it's because it's with you."

"That's good! Between you and me, I don't like going out on my own if I can avoid it."

"Really? You're so confident, though."

"One can be confident and still prefer time with friends and family. It wouldn't be nearly as good an evening if you hadn't come."

"Guess I'm not used to the idea of being considered anybody's friend, let alone family."
"We've known each other a good while now so... I'd do hope that you consider me one or the other."

"I mean- yeah, of course...just....get worried it isn't a mutual thing, you know? Us being friends." She took a bite of some fish, swallowing before continuing on. "Kind of stupid, I guess."

"Not at all! If I'm entirely honest... though I felt that we were it's quite assuring to hear it from you directly."

"Yeah?"

"Mmhmm! I think everyone is like that."

"I never would have guessed it from you, but I guess that's not really fair of me."

"I like to know that the people I want to be around also want me there I suppose. Especially since you knew me before my status reached a point that it'd create a bias when meeting people."

"I was real rough to you then..." She shook her head. "Resisted every single thing you tried to do to help me."

"You needed assistance... even if it was hard I couldn't sit and watch Spit mistreat you so much."

"I bit you!"

"I've been bit worse!"

"You had to clean off weeks worth of grime and everything...I was so embarassed, even before I knew your status."

"You're doing quite better now! I could hug you!"

"E-eh? Here? People will see and youll get stared at and-"

"I didn't mean right now but if you'd like I wouldn't mind."

She swallowed and squeezed her eyes shut before reaching out.

They pulled her in for a big but gentle hug.

She tried not to think about everyone watching, or what people would think, or the fact that Bucket's fur was this soft, or that she wanted to fall asleep in their chest fluff, or-

"If it isn't too strange for you... I think I consider you my best friend."

Chelsea froze, completely unprepared for an emotional shock like that. 

"I'm really glad you've stuck with me for so many years."

This had to be some kind of dream or something.

"... I'm sorry is it too much?"

She snapped out of it, shaking her head carefully, not wanting to hurt Bucket with her horns.

"Do tell me if you feel uncomfortable, I'll understand."
"No, I just..." She pulled away, trying to hide the fact that tears had welled up a bit. "Thank you."

"Thank you too."

She wanted to say so many things.

They took a moment to pause, waiting for a response.

She cleared her throat, avoiding eye contact. If she even got a glimpse of them at this point, she knew she'd do something stupid in front of everyone.  "I'll...I'll do my best to be a good best friend."

"You already are."

She turned bright read and distracted herself with their tray, now completely clean. "G-Guess we were hungry."

"We certainly were. "

"I haven't eaten that well in a long time."

"We'll have to try to change that, at least whenever you're here."

"You don't have to go out of your way like this for me..."

"It's not going out of my way to spend time with you."

She let herself make eye contact, smiling. "In...in that case, do they charge for seconds?"

They smiled back. "I wouldn't mind either way."
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]
Eastwood and Lex meet at the grocery store. They're both looking for pasta sauce, but there's only one can left.
Oh right we have signatures

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.