Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MID-SUMMER FESTIVAL 2019 POKER CHIP PRIZES
MID-SUMMER FESTIVAL 2019 POKER CHIP PRIZES
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the Festival is coming to a close, and I think it's about time I finally roll out...

The prizes!!

While you were able to get little free TCPs from the pools and trading boxes during the week, now you can get a custom TCP (designed by me) for any of your leftover poker chips! 
If you don't have enough chips for the TCP custom you'd like, feel free to go play some games and come back again later! The games will be up for the rest of the day, so you'll have until about 10:30 EDT (Wednesday) to get anything you'd like to get done at this festival (beyond rp and the mystery trading box) done!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
But that's enough dilly dallying! Without further ado, the custom TCP poker chip costs!

Regular TCP recolor from a base of your choosing (must have a grey marking outlines, such as this --> https://homebrewdeviants.com/static/disc...beetle.png)= 1 chip
Make it Designer = +1 chip
Add a Modifier (usually major unless specified) = +2 chips
Add a Condition = +3 chips
Hybridize it with another base = +4 chips
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I cannot promise quality on hybrids, or any of this really, but I'll do my best!

As for stories/design elements, you can give me suggestions, tell me exactly what you want, just give me a name and backstory, or even give me a moodboard!

Thank you, everyone, for your participation throughout this event! I really had a blast, and I hope you did too!
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
((for RP purposes, can this be an announcement over a loudspeaker of some sort?))
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
((Sure thing!))
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]