Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MORBITIAN] ADJOBJS FRIEND PILE
hoo boy

so this is a big big big wip ! this is p much where im gonna plop all my morbit dudes, most of wht ive got rn are tcp but ill b including some other ocs as i make em / rework em !! 

comments r fine i dont rly care i just wanna put everyone in one thread bcs hyperempathy demands i have everyone Together

AND SO:

TCP:
  • SIDESHOW - dissociation type
  • ALICE - rabbit type
  • LYSS - panic disorder type
  • EDDIE - engine type
  • POCKET - merchant type
  • BASS BOOST - leviathan type
  • TANGO + TWIST - twin type
  • CRIMSON (KING) - popup book type

OTHER MORBITIAN PALS:
  • PINEABBLE - beatfox, fluffy
  • MAYE BELL - obj, insect
  • WIPEOUT (?) - major wip fangod oh god

these all will b edited to be clickable later, like i said, big wip !
im normal Smile
SIDESHOW

dreams of carousel

[Image: tcpdex:dissociation001.png?w=200&h=164&tok=4e6122]
"This dissociation type dreams of fairs, with all of the colorful lights and carnival games…it hopes it can go, someday."

BASICS

Full Name: Sideshow

Nicknames/Aliases: Sides, Softie

Pronouns: They/them, he/him, it/its

Species: TCP

Morph/Type: Dissociation type

Orientation(s): Lesbian

Location (Current): placeholder until decided

Location (Origin): placeholder until decided

PERSONALITY

Personality Traits: Hesitant, gentle, easily confused, warm-hearted

Likes: Carnivals, unicorns, soft / fuzzy textures, stimming via gentle lights

Dislikes: Abrupt change, unexpected noises, the sound of flowing water

Goals: To one day be stable, happy, and safe

Fears: Being alone, mostly, but also the ocean

Relationships: Best friends with Alice and Lyss; is a little uncertain about Crimson, but thinks her character is really cool, and wants to learn how larping works one day..

Fun Facts: Really, really likes stuffed animals, especially ones with softly pulsing LEDs in them !

AESTHETICS

Appearance: Like most dissociation types, they stand at about 11 inches tall, their body drippy and hazy. They are teal, with white splatter-esque markings, along with a big messy stripe of orange and red across their torso at an angle. The white markings look almost like little mittens and socks, and there is a tiny bit of white on their face, too. Their eyespots have a red external ring and orange inside.

Fashion: Soft, loose clothes, nothing too constricting. Particularly fond of very soft things, especially things with long flappy sleeves.

Aesthetic Likes: Carnival-esque things (ie plush prizes / stripey..ness), gentle coloured lights, those videos of people cooking tiny food

Aesthetic Dislikes: scary things (blood / violence / etc)

Ideal Environment: A nice room with gentle lighting that shifts colours, soft things everywhere, and plenty of room to share snacks and to wind down with their friends
Possessions: A very well-loved Beatfox plush, some stim jewelry, and a nightlight that pulses coloursl
im normal Smile
ALICE

a softer landing

[Image: tcpdex:rabbit001.png]
"This rabbit type is a daydreamer, caught staring at clouds and wondering what else could be out there." 

BASICS
Full Name: Dorothy
Nicknames/Aliases: Alice, Flops
Pronouns: She/her
Species: TCP
Morph/Type: Rabbit type
Orientation(s): Lesbian

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Withdrawn, reserved, inquisitive, tired
Likes: Nature, clouds that are shaped like other things, playing imagination games, her friends !
Dislikes: placeholder until decided
Goals: placeholder until decided
Fears: placeholder until decided
Relationships: Best friends with Sideshow and Lyss; gets along surprisingly well with Crimson, enjoying larping with her whenever she has the energy.
Fun Facts: dorothy switches between her names frequently just because she hates the feeling of stagnation
AESTHETICS
Appearance: placeholder 
Fashion: placeholder
Aesthetic Likes: placeholder
Aesthetic Dislikes: placeholder
Ideal Environment: placeholder
Possessions: placeholder

im sorry i lost energy halfway thru typing ill come back and finish this in a bit
im normal Smile
.....so  i maybe, kinda,   forgot to get back to this for over two years,                   woops

lets Continue but we r goin a bit outta order bcs i got this particular guy on the brain rn:

CELSIUS
subtitle to b decided lol

[Image: rinclothed.png?width=490&height=473]

“This horse variant concept has an ice motif and some degree of horror mutation, with almost split pupils and sharpened teeth. Ice crystals form their spiky hair, tail and core, with a slushy interior that changes temperature with their mood.”

BASICS
Full Name: Celsius
Nicknames/Aliases: Cel
Pronouns: He/him, it/its
Species: Concept
Morph/Type: Horse variant, ice motif; slightly horrified
Orientation(s): Genderhavoc Lesbian

PERSONALITY
Personality Traits: Adventurous, assertive, somewhat irritable, prideful
Dislikes: HEAT, huge crowds, his eyes (sometimes).
Goals: placeholder until decided, but there are ideas floating around lol
Fears: one using / holding their motif / horrified status against him, being shunned / judged for the latter
Relationships: Unknown at this time.
Fun Facts: Cel collects pirate-related things + ocean-related things. He often daydreams about being one, but wouldnt admit that to anyone, swearing he just likes the aesthetic.....

AESTHETICS
Appearance: specific height tbd, but: he is a horse-variant concept, who is light orange with teal hooves. his motif is ice, thus his mane and tail is made of ice, as is the core on his chest. the ice is glimmering shades of opaque off-white and teal, depending on the angle it is viewed at. his eyes are white, with a unique, bell-shaped almost split pupil, and his teeth are sharp and pointy, both being results of horror mutation.
Fashion: pirate esque / sea-punk; he loves long, comfortable clothing, especially made of material that is not overly hot or restrictive. if under high emotion, the slush inside them + their ice either becomes colder and sharper, or begins melting from internal heat.
Aesthetic Likes: anything to do with weird sea vibes, he loves. Loves It.
Aesthetic Dislikes: pastels.. hes fine with them, but doesnt think he could work them himself.
Ideal Environment: somewhere he can live out his pirate dreams.. listening to the sea and imagining what kind of treasure he would totally find if he tried. ..not the most possible due to his motif, unfortunately, but a horse can dream.
Possessions: a journal he keeps very close to him at all times, medication to control his inner temperature (a daily one + emergency use one to help sudden heat spikes, ie with episodes of rage or other strong emotions), and a little pirate-themed rubber duck. he hides the latter. but he loves it so much.

im normal Smile