Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
hey i'm here now
I wasn't originally planning on using this forum that much, since I wanted to focus on other projects, buuuuuut then I had to move those other projects here. So!

I'm knux, i'm 19 human years of age, i use he/him even though i don't really give a shit about gender as a whole, and i make Arcade Session, the TCPDex, and a handful of other miscellaneous projects i'm probably neglecting right now. I also do general pixel art for both myself and others, and i'm a huge bionicle nerd.

if you try to tell me that anyone other than tony stark is the best character in the MCU i can and will fight you

also i main greninja in smash, feel free to challenge me anytime
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
Bucky is the best character in the MCU, fight me.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]
(06-22-2019, 02:26 AM)King-Clod Wrote: Bucky is the best character in the MCU, fight me.

i'm sorry do you mean the 70+ year old man with no superpowers other than a funky arm and the ability to shoot guns
Artificial lifeform/mechanical construct on a mission to obtain every armor type TCP and also maybe make cool stuff along the way

If you call me a bionicle you are correct

[ARCADE SESSION] [CAVE-IN] [THE ARMOR GUILD] [GENERAL CHARACTER HOARD] [INTRO THREAD] [TCPDEX CHARACTERS]
[ADOPTS]

[Image: WOxKePR.png] [Image: DGVV5eJ.png]
yes, the very same
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]