With October having rolled around and Backerkit and Kickstarter hounding my emails with yet more ttrpgs (particularly solo ones) to peruse and/or purchase, I've had to take a proper look of my backlog of unplayed solo ttrpgs.
Folks, it's dire.
So! To get back the social element that draws me to TTRPGs, but keep the ease solo games have of only having one player (me) to keep track of, I figured I'd start a bookclub of sorts!
Here's how this will work:
Game link is here, though I can provide copies to those who can't afford to spend money on non-necessities
Games are for everyone.
https://blindsnake.itch.io/descent-in-silver-and-glass
Folks, it's dire.
So! To get back the social element that draws me to TTRPGs, but keep the ease solo games have of only having one player (me) to keep track of, I figured I'd start a bookclub of sorts!
Here's how this will work:
- This thread is for discussion and playthroughs of the game for each month, be they full written stories, cliffnotes, drawings of your character, or even just your opinion of the game!
- Not everyone likes playing games and/or journaling, but still enjoy reading rulebooks! Don't feel the need to play to be able to discuss. Just reading is fine!
- Please use the forum's spoiler option for anything you think might alter other's experience/big twists (if applicable)
- At the end of each month we'll hold a poll of what solo game to play for the next month - populated with suggestions from the thread, or, if lacking, unplayed games from my library.
- This thread is, as stated, for solo games, but some of the games listed can also be played as duet games. If you wish, you can play some of the listed games as such, but please don't suggest games that can only be played with 1 or 2 other people.
Game link is here, though I can provide copies to those who can't afford to spend money on non-necessities
Games are for everyone.https://blindsnake.itch.io/descent-in-silver-and-glass


