Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
[Image: unknown.png]
 You call in your familiar. It gives you a concerned look, more than aware that what you’re planning is more than a little hubris.

You lean toward and start whispering in its ear. The hesitant gaze slowly shifts to a smug little grin.

When you finish, it stops pondering and gets to work immediately. Costuming, presentation, sound, all in the matter of minutes.

You have to say you’re proud of the enthusiasm your new buddy has for this. Admittedly you miss your old one quite a bit watching it work though…

No time to linger on it for too long.

You’re ready to step out.

You give your comrades a little wave as they get into their positions. Courier blushes just a little.

[Image: Niche.png]

A trail of dust and static accompanies your march, your familiar is putting its little heart into it as hard as it possibly can. You catch your target’s attention.

She gives you a tilted glare, a split between confusion and genuine amusement.

???:  I’m in the middle of something important, so I’m glad to see you put some effort into your interruption.

???: I take it you’re here on important business?

Tiles: Very, it’d be in your best interest to hear what I have to say.

???: State yourself.

Tiles: I have a bounty for you. Whether I bring you in quietly or in chains is your choice.

???: Oh? Well at the very least it seems you’d prefer me alive. You don’t seem to be with the crown, and I couldn’t fathom what rival considers a single bounty hunter sufficient. 

Tiles: I’m more than enough.

???: I hope so, for your sake. May I hear the name of those who seek business with me?

Tiles: Can’t do that, would be terrible for business. My client would like to keep this as under wraps as possible. All I’ve been told is to seek out the witch who visits this gravesite on the hour. No name, no documents that could be traced.

???: That vague? Now that has me curious. In that case, I’d like to trade names with my opponent.

Tiles: Tiles, professional executioner.

???: You certainly have the look down.. I can’t say I anticipated someone sending in a knight.

???: It’s unfortunate what happened to your people, I’ve always been a fan of your guild’s work.

???: Admittedly I’ve spent my own time working with knights before, but when the crown wants their way you have to cut your losses.

???: Are you the last of your family?

Tiles: Mm…

???: Such a weight to carry on your shoulders, yet you present yourself with a radiance…

[Image: Deadendsss.png]

???: You certainly have my interest in more than one way at the very least. I’m Ibarra Creme. Witch Advisor.

Ibarra: I’d hate to be the one to make your name disappear. Certainly we can settle this out some other way? How much are you being paid?

Tiles: I’m not for sale.

Ibarra:  Are you worried about future job opportunities? I can more than compensate.

Ibarra: Or perhaps… you’re doing this out of favor to someone?

Ibarra: I wonder..

Tiles: If you’re finished rambling, I’d like to hear your decision now.

You look over to the assistant with her.

Tiles: I’d appreciate it if you didn’t drag others into this either. My business is with you, I’d like to avoid needless casualties.

Ibara gives her assistant a little nod. He steps back.

Ibarra: Lead this.

Execution in Progress

You have initiative….

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 08-14-2022, 08:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM