Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
[Image: unknown.png]

Tiles: Mm. I think I've got an idea. I'll need assistance from the two of you.

Tiles: We need to soften things up until the others find a good opportunity to set up the kill themselves. I'm going to take the initiative to confront directly but I need some distraction to make them think our group was the intended full plan.

Courier: You're not going to try to ambush them?

Tiles: No, the others will do that. For now I just need to be convincing as the main threat. I'll pose as a bounty hunter of sorts I think.

Motley: And what shall we be up to?

Tiles: Hmm.. good question. Your brand of magic is quite powerful, but we're trying to avoid lethal attacks. Do you have anything that could cover me here?

Motley: I can freeze them in place, sort of!

Motley: Controlling their muscles…

Tiles: ....That'd be quite amazing actually. How far can you cast from?

Motley: Welllll....

Motley: That's the catch.

Motley: I need to be in pretty close for a full freeze, but I could slow them down a bit from only a little bit closer distance.

Courier: They'll catch on eventually but that'll work out for us. Between the two of you it seems like a full, coordinated plan. They'll never suspect that the others are going to jump in for the kill.

Courier: Plus if we're lucky enough, we might be able to just freeze them and avoid any risk.

Motley: I will say...it is...painful.

Motley: If you're looking for merciful options, this isn't it.

Tiles: Will it kill them?

Motley: Not unless I choose to, but having your muscles restrained against your will feels downright horrible.

Motley: I'd be remiss not to mention that aspect.

Courier: Crème wanted us not to hurt the her counterpart's attendant if we can help it, hopefully he won't attack you.

Tiles: The fact that she specified means he certainly will until, at least at first.

Courier: Mm... troubling.

Tiles: If he has such a sense of duty to his family and desperately needs the paycheck, he'll fight until he's been convinced it's a losing battle.

Motley: I'll freeze him if I have to...painful, but it'd be a mercy compared to the rest of my skillset.

Tiles: Understood, hopefully it only takes a tiny amount to discourage him.

Courier: What about me? I'd prefer not to sit on the sidelines.

Tiles: Hmm.. Motley?

Motley: How are you at sneaking around?

Motley: If you could restrain or knock out the attendant, we may get to avoid me injuring him all together.

Courier: Not to brag but... I'd say quite good. My host was meant to be a squire before joining the crown. Are you familiar?

Tiles: Mm, of course....

Courier: Motley?

Motley: Do we have time for a story?

Motley: If so, I'd love to hear....

Motley: If not, keep it brief.

Xey look over, your target seems to be.... praying? Odd.

Courier: Full details after, but I can give the simple version. General gist is squires work with a knight guild by providing support during a conflict. Weave in and out of danger areas without people even noticing. Replacing weapons, resupplying machines, repair work, providing first aid, even the occasional quiet stabbing.

Courier: All of this host's skill seems to have passed on, so I'm excellent at saving lives without people realizing it. It's why I'm working as a courier between safehouses. As far as I can tell, they bailed on the guild as soon as the Crown started busting down doors. Got a cushy little position for switching sides instead of sticking to their guns or going into hiding.

Motley: Interesting...then you seem perfect for the job!

Motley: You make the attendant our captive, and we'll handle the target.

Motley: Keep talking like that and I'll have to invite you to one of Gally and I's nights out!

Courier: Maybe, I could cook something for everyone.

Motley: Ohh, now that sounds like a lovely time!

Motley: Now I'm just thinking of our "client"'s offer for sweets after...

Motley: Let's hurry up and get this done! I'm gonna starve!

Courier: Absolutely!

Tiles: Mm....

You take a moment to breath in. Your mood is a bit soured by Courier's talk of squires and hosts..

You admittedly feel a tad awkward around xem after that but you know it's not fair. You've only known xem for a little but they've only been nice to you this whole time... You pray nobody's noticed.

Courier: You two are up, as soon as you get into position I'll start fishing for an opportunity to get in.

Motley: Lead the way, Tiles.

You nod. You call out your little buddy from earlier.

As a knight, theatrics are your job. You put on a persona to ease the people you're helping, make them feel safe and let them know things are under control. You've done everything from gentleman thief to warrior poet.

With your bunbud you can become a one bug show. Some magic for quick costuming, a little instrumentation, maybe even confetti...

How are you making your big debut today?

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 07-24-2022, 10:38 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM