Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zone/Region Question Thread
In Bluster, an aurora with "metallic" colours was mentioned, was this just a description of the lustre of the formation, or did it have other significance, especially given Wane and the Mothlies were known to have metallic blood?
Did it have any effect on the atmosphere, especially as it froze when the Zone died?

this was definitely done intentionally as a reference to wane and mothlies' metallic blood, and was part of wane's design for the auroras- wane probably thought it was a Cool Look and a Cool Reference. frankly i don't know a whole lot about auroras, so i will look into that and probably grill lucy on it

Do Hearth's buildings extend into the bedrock of Hearth, and do they have any effect on the geology of the Zone?
Given the enormous population density, how does this affect the attraction Horrors have to populated areas, and weather patterns in areas bordering the zone?

there are some underground stories to buildings of hearth, though i can't imagine they go too deep due to Horror Troubles- not sure on geology, would need to do research. horrors are definitely attracted to hearth, but i'd imagine that the borders of hearth are pretty well protected from ones coming from outside the zone, and local horror vents are locked the fuck down as best as they can, whenever they find them. as for weather patterns, would need to do research to answer that. 

In Luxson, where do the Pinitelle boats go for shipbuilding and repairs that can't be done at sea? Do they have their own islands and territories for this and other purposes?

(answered with como's help)
pinitelles generally get their ships built and repaired at whatever ports they can- they're not really notorious in a lot of areas, and those that don't have terrible reputations can generally find a place to get a ship made or patched up.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
Zone/Region Question Thread - by Shifter55 - 12-11-2020, 05:50 AM
RE: Zone/Region Question Thread - by Shifter55 - 12-11-2020, 06:12 AM
RE: Zone/Region Question Thread - by Zenthis - 12-11-2020, 06:16 AM
RE: Zone/Region Question Thread - by skinstealer - 12-15-2020, 02:26 AM
RE: Zone/Region Question Thread - by Lucy - 12-15-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Zone/Region Question Thread - by dediles - 01-02-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: Zone/Region Question Thread - by Shifter55 - 01-03-2021, 12:24 AM