Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
King's Mulligan [Interactive Project]
[Image: 905Lp5g.png]

Kolita: A few questions before we continue?

Anura: Of course! What do you need.

Kolita: Is there an actual thing the vitamin gummy mascot is based on or….

Anura: Sort of? To be frank he was the mascot of way more than that. Kind of a entire product line but vitamin supplements legitimately became needed as the civil war developed.

Kolita: That’s fair enough, makes plenty of sense even if it’s silly.

Anura: Some truth is stranger than fiction.

Kolita: On that note, the heck is a Ferryman? It seems pretty important.

Anura: Bit of a local legend in some parts. The idea of someone with the power of both creation and destruction who shows up just before disaster. Mostly some bad omen type myth but people legitimately believe it often enough.

Kolita: Huh…

Anura: Whether you become friends or foe could massively determine a ton… should this rumor be true anyway.

Kolita: Noted! And uh, one last question?

Anura: Mmm?

Kolita: How much flirting? Is it fair game?

Anura: Just be respectful and don’t be nasty for my mental health’s sake. Otherwise? Feel free. This region’s local culture is a little different regarding how it treats displays of affections as a heads up if you’re tempted to explore such a thing.

Kolita: How so?

Anura: Acts like cuddling and nuzzling are not strictly seen as associated with romantic partners. It’s common and normalized among good friends with a mutual trust for each other. People often don’t feel comfortable committing in their current situations but still appreciate a good hugging out here and there.

Kolita: So it’s a kissing the homies goodnight situation?

Anura: No idea what that means but probably. It’s good to hug sometimes, remember that.
Kolita: Huh…  Wish I could do that sometimes. Mine kinda suck though.

Anura: Sympathies. Shall we progress the game?

Kolita: Mmhmm!

Tiles: So, you have a favorite drink?

Courier: Lemonade, why do you ask?

Tiles: I figured it’s good to get to know you and it does give me ideas.

Courier: Is that so?

Tiles: Are you doing anything after work? I imagine you have some free time once business for the day has been handled.

Courier: A-Ah? I mean… we just met but I’m not opposed? I should clarify the elephant in the room though, I imagine you’ve noticed.

[Image: unknown.png]

Tiles: The sword? I was wondering, what’s the deal with it? Never seen something like that.

Courier: Mm.. One of those things you have to really bring up early. This body in front of you isn’t me, just a host who managed to have the misfortune of being skewered by sheer bad luck. Didn’t mean to, someone just happened to thrust me into this person’s chest one day and next thing I knew I was meeting folks who took me in and helped me find a nice little life.

Tiles: In that case, that would be your true form?

You point toward the bound blade.

Courier: Mmhmm. I have to keep covered to avoid accidentally injuring others. Keeps me safe too.

Tiles: Can I take a peek? I am curious what this magical living sword looks like. I’m sure xey have quite a shine.

Xey blushed in response to that.

Courier: Yes well.. As tempted as I am, I don’t feel I know you well enough yet to feel comfortable doing that. Only a handful of folks have gotten to.

Tiles: Who would that be?

Courier: Starman who found me in the first place, one of the doctors who is currently not here today, and Gallows.

Tiles: Are you and Gallows close? Seem to know each other well.

[Image: unknown.png]

Xey couldn’t help but smile.

Courier: He understands me in a lot of ways others don’t. Plus I need someone to help me with maintenance and he’s quite handy with a Whetstone.

Tiles: You seem fond.

Courier: Perhaps a little..

Tiles: Never figured him for one with a good sense of polish.

Courier: …..

Tiles: Joke too dull?

Courier: Certainly not sharp… anyway..

Courier.  I’d be fine with taking up your offer but let me help you grab those parts first. What did you need anyway?

Tiles: Look for a coat with fur trims, a magic 8 ball, that odd looking stone on the shelf, and the book of dinosaurs.

Courier: Huh.. those are some specific items.

Tiles: Managed to spot all of those while there, should be easy enough.

Courier: I can gather those with ease. If I recall, folks who can make these weird magical puppets tend to name them yes?

Tiles: Mmhmm. It’s good to have a name and an elemental aspect in mind before you even touch the parts. Anything can really be an element but it can get pretty grotesque..

Courier: Do you have those figured out?

Tiles: No… I should think of them quickly.

Courier: Please do so.

Tiles: For a name and element… hmmm… 

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-03-2021, 01:09 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 12-07-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 01-17-2022, 08:26 PM
RE: King's Mulligan [Interactive Project] - by Guest - 08-29-2022, 08:44 PM