Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK
I agree with not being specific to Spit about any possible solutions we possibly have to Hark's problem. If Spit doesn't know about the unhallowed sanctuary, we should keep it that way.
I feel like Hark doesn't really have anything left she'll be willing to say to us, and that we've done as much convincing as we're going to be able to do with words alone. Right now, I'm kind of tempted to try baiting Spit tbh, getting her to talk more. Like, responding to what she's just said with something like "Oh I don't know, anything's possible" in a vague, open-ended way. Or saying some more stuff about how poorly Spit's doing in the game right now, maybe mentioning how we're getting along with Wax's TCPs. I feel like while we might not be able to see how things are going outside, neither can Spit as long as we're here, and getting her to focus more on our conversation will help with that.
But if we're going to be steadfastly ignore her (which is a good idea in that every interaction with her is a chance for her to manipulate us, and the less possibility for that the better), I think we should start wrapping up what we're saying to Hark soon.
Oh right we have signatures

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK - by IamPANKANK - 12-30-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK - by 1011686 - 01-22-2020, 09:08 AM