Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK
I want to ask Hark if there's anything we can do for her right now, anything we could do to prove to her that we're being honest when we say we want to help her. I feel like we've done about as much as we can with convincing her through rhetoric, and we're not going to get any further without actually doing something, or at least promising to do something. So I support this command:
(01-15-2020, 01:50 AM)chemtrails Wrote: spit's been using collars to make it so we cannot communicate with our tcps but during the commotion we ended up acquiring a few. we could give one to you, if you'd like. no more gods in your head, looming over your shoulder. writhe has also chosen to wear one, so we know it works! just let us know we can get it for you.
(although I kind of suspect that whatever Spit is using to be in Hark's head right now is more powerful than the god-blocking collars. I think they prevent the regular god-tcp sight and communication that comes naturally in the game, but might still allow any specific item-based communication, like our voidsy mask. that's just a hunch I get though, from the way Spit is so certain that she'll "always be here".)
We could also ask more questions to Hark, and maybe Spit, if we think it would help our goals.
Ask Hark about Wax's TCPs. They're working together, aren't they? If Spit's plan works out then both their teams will win. Has Hark met any of them? What did they seem like? How did they treat her, and eachother? (This both might give us some more information (although i strongly doubt we're actually going to be seriously fighting any of Wax's TCPs at this point) and also encourages Hark to think more about kind people that she hasn't been conditioned to hate).

(01-15-2020, 03:15 AM)IamPANKANK Wrote: Hark she is right what Spit has done to you will always be there, she was your mother but she didn't act like a good one and that will always haunt you it is never easy to get over that but it will make you stronger.  No matter what you choose from here on out as long as you don't decide to hurt a TCP that isn't trying to hurt you you won't have to worry about anyone else. weather you choose to stay with Wax's team, weather you choose to go it alone, weather you choose to stay with the other TCPs aginst Spit, even if you choose to stay with her, we will be sure that you aren't going to be hurt from our end as long as you choose to be better then what she is forcing you to be.
we should extend a hand to Hark.
I apologise, but I think we shouldn't say this to Hark, at least some of it. Because, right now, she doesn't have a choice, not really. As long as Spit's in her head, she's being coerced, and we need to acknowledge that.
Oh right we have signatures

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK - by IamPANKANK - 12-30-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK - by 1011686 - 01-15-2020, 09:57 AM