Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK
(12-31-2019, 07:09 AM)1011686 Wrote: I think we have more to do before we can ask Hark to reject Spit. Before Jasper shocked her, she was beginning to second-guess herself, but she still wanted to make Spit proud. Telling her that she can go rogue and seperate her connection wont do anything if she doesnt want to. We need to convince her, show her that Spit is bad and that we can help her. We should be calm, and kind.
"Hark, Spit just threatened to hurt you in order to get me to fight her. How do you feel about that?"

I feel as if attacking Spit for already thinking of future sessions could help - is she going to play the same game of favourites in those, how many others does she have competing for her attention behind Hark's back? With how lightly she's taking over half her team being bested by a single TCP this game doesn't seem like it's a very high priority.

Sending out some masks sounds like a pretty good idea, but how are we going to Hark away from Spit? Maybe one should be sent off into nowhere or to surround them...

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK - by IamPANKANK - 12-30-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION INTERMISSION: HARK - by Shifter55 - 01-02-2020, 11:18 AM