Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PUNCH CLOCK ANIMAL] MAYBEQUEST: PART 1
[Image: 365.png]

MAY: We have a chance- not a big one, and we could always die or worse.
MAY: But we gotta try.
MAY: Yeah, this started as a suicide mission and I don’t think any of us expected to get this far...or pick up these kids either.
MAY: But this is something bigger than just us now.
MAY: We can try to help give some kids a chance at a less terrible life. And screwing over the people who kept us here is a bonus. It's worth a shot.
MAY: I wanna be a part of it, and I guess at this point I’d do a hell of a lot to get us out of here. 
MAY: I’m sorry you got a rough deal and all, but you’ve got the chance to help us out now.
MAY: Or just...let us go. 
MAY: Look the other way. Anything.

[Image: 366.png]

The beast sighs, rubbing his face into one of his massive hands. 

????: It won’t do you much good.
????: They’ll find you, and they’ll catch you.
????: And when they do, they will kill you.
????: If you somehow manage to avoid that, it’ll be a miracle. 
????: But I can give you a shot at getting out if you’re so determined to try.
????: Just...don’t expect that hope to last. It never does, not when dealing with these fucking people.

DWAYNE: Thank GOD.

[Image: 367.png]
You peek over, the pockitt having interjected from his spot looking over Chance. 

DWAYNE: I mean...no offense, I just don’t think we could take any more beatings from you.
DWAYNE: Or...whoever was around earlier. Chelsea, I think.
????: ...yeah.

[Image: 368.png]

Doc Fuller leans over, doing their best to whisper in your ear.

FULLER: Keep an eye on the other kids. I’m going to go take a look at Chance.
MAY: On it.

[Image: 369.png]

You shuffle a little closer to Mason as the doc tries to sidle away, the beast following with his eyes and saying nothing. You get the feeling that he understands the situation enough at this point, and you swear that there’s...a bit of guilt in his eyes. 

????: The wall that Chelsea put up’s gotta be weak by now thanks to both me being out and the one in specs hacking away at it.
????: I’ll tear it down and you’ll have a clear shot at the elevator to the surface.
????: But that doesn’t change the fact that you’re covered in blood, and one of your group’s knocked out.
NELSON: Maybe someone will help us!

You startle a bit at the softbody’s sudden intrusion.

NELSON: I mean...fuck, I don’t know. 
NELSON: If we’re trying to get out of here, I’d hope that things are better up there.
NELSON: People might see us and try to help us through if we explain-
????: You tell anybody about this place, you’ve marked them good as dead.
????: Anya and Spit will do whatever it takes to silence people who know about what goes on down here. 
????: If you have to say something, lie. 
????: Even that might not be enough, but it’d be something.
NELSON: A-ah…

The beast doesn’t wait for Nelson to come up with any kind of response, straightening out his back and stepping forward. 

????: Wall’s not going to tear itself down.
????: Move.

[Image: 370.png]

You pull Mason out of the way with your good arm, Melanie still wrapped up in your tail. Both you and Nelson watch as the monster pushes on the flesh wall with a single palm with a derisive snort, almost mockingly, before slashing through the entire thing with a single motion.

The barrier that prevented you from leaving this hellish corridor is gone now.
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PUNCH CLOCK ANIMAL] MAYBEQUEST: PART 1 - by skinstealer - 05-01-2021, 07:31 AM