Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PUNCH CLOCK ANIMAL] MAYBEQUEST: PART 1
Don't worry, we're not going to fight you. I know we wouldn't stand a chance. But I also can't just stand by and let you hurt these kids, you have to understand that. I trust your judgement on all you've seen here over the years, but surely there's been a few maybecats or workers who've slipped through the cracks before, right? No one institution is completely watertight. And even if the chance is slimmer than a toothpick, can you allow us that chance? Just 10-15 minutes to try to get out, and if we can't in that time, I'll line us all up for you to finish off nice and clean. No fuss. You can use your flesh magic to keep an eye on us in the meantime if you don't trust me, make sure we don't hide, or plan an ambush, or something else equally stupid. Literally, if you like (point to our own eye.) Or you could put a thorn inches away from our hearts that'll kill us in 15 minutes if we're still on the premises. I know you've probably heard it all before, and we're hardly in a position to ask for anything here, but I can't let these kids live the same life I did. And I can't let theirs end here, either.
[Image: lil_lesbian.png]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PUNCH CLOCK ANIMAL] MAYBEQUEST: PART 1 - by King-Clod - 01-14-2021, 06:33 AM