Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Q&A] MORTIS RANDOM QUESTION HOUR [mature edition]
Was kinda a joke on stream, but do you think Wilson can swim?

honestly he probably learned as a kid and still knows How, but avoids it due to the fact that his hair and tail are made of Sort Of Kind Of liquid (albeit held together in a somewhat gel-like state unless he starts crying). he can technically be in water perfectly safe and sound as long as he's emotionally stable and even if he's crying, but in the latter situation it can get pretty uncomfortable and lead to him feeling disoriented and losing a lot more tears than he really ever wants to

I know he can see from it, but is the eye like... eye texture? Like does he have to avoid getting things in it like dust? Does it blink?

yep, it's a straight up eye and he has to avoid getting things in it. it blinks when open, though most of the time it's kept shut. 

Is the like... sorta internalized self homophobia from his parents?

to a degree, yes probably, but not in the direct way you're thinking. the zone he comes from is completely chill with pretty much all gender and sexuality stuff and i'm willing to bet his parents were fine with that as well in the generalized sense- but perhaps not the expressing sexuality in the sense of Wanting To Be Romantic/Sexual with another person unless it was someone they approved of (and similar with gender expression), which lead to a lot of him repressing his feelings for people in general and eventually for anybody who Wasn't his established partner who everyone expected him to be with forever (danielle)

this is subject to change as i develop things but These Are My Thoughts
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Q&A] MORTIS RANDOM QUESTION HOUR [mature edition] - by skinstealer - 01-04-2021, 06:11 AM