Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged
YOU: Flip and kick, Flip them, Like an egg!

DAISY: Uhh… okay?! I think I get it!”

[Image: Waterlogged-77-1.png]

Show ContentAlt text:

Jack raises his staff, trying to land a strike by swinging at Daisy’s torso as she closes in on him.

[Image: Waterlogged-77-2.png]

But Daisy is able to defend, she brings up the tail end of her own staff to block while simultaneously slamming the flat of the blade into the inside of Jack’s thigh. A loud metallic thunk rings out as Daisy continues her momentum towards Jack.

Her shoulder slams into Jack’s chest, and at the same time she lifts and shoves Jack off of the ground. Not very high, maybe only a foot or two at most, but it’s enough.

[Image: Waterlogged-77-3.png]

Daisy steps forward with her left leg, and then pivots around it, slamming her right leg into Jack’s chest in a roundhouse kick.

[Image: Waterlogged-77-4.png]

The impact is loud but heavily dampened by Jack’s leather armor. Jack is thrown backwards a good ten feet across the room before landing in an unceremonious pile of metal, leather, and cloth. After a moment Jack pushes himself back to standing and lets out a heavy breath.

JACK: Damn.

DAISY: I DID IT! WE DID IT! HELL TO THE YEAH!

You: that was pretty awesome.

The celebration is cut short by the noise of movement and Verity’s voice.

VERITY: I’m so proud of you Daisy! You’ve still got excellent reflexes and decision-making skills.

DAISY: Yeah, I mean, I am the same person after all, just larger, hungrier, and scarier.

Verity laughs, but she doesn’t sound amused.

VERITY: Well, Daisy, it is getting late, I am going to retire for the night. You should too, you’ll be there tomorrow for the meeting, right? We can talk about our lunch plans after that?

DAISY: Yeah, uh, yeah.

Verity turns and leaves down the corridor and, a moment later, Jack hurries away as well, leaving Daisy by herself.

>Now what?

Messages In This Thread
[Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Winds - 11-19-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: [WATERLOGGED] (Back From Hiatus!) - by Winds - 11-19-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: [WATERLOGGED] (Back From Hiatus!) - by Winds - 11-19-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged (Back From Hiatus!) - by Winds - 01-04-2021, 04:46 AM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Winds - 11-07-2021, 05:53 AM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Winds - 11-16-2021, 07:35 AM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Wilds - 11-18-2021, 02:30 AM