Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend
@skinstealer

Taffy Wrap receives a square, lidded box, decorated in blue and green spots with a silver bow. The first thing when opening the box is a laminated notecard with instructions, which gets put to the side to take out the contents. Inside is a squishy gummi catfish, and a calendar.
The notecard is decorated in colorful, smiling, tcp stickers. It reads: “Hello! Thank you for sending in the interesting sweater to us. Our team here has thought carefully about what to provide you, so allow us to explain. The silicone catfish is a popular stress toy, great for hugging. It’s been tested with similar tcp, and is resistant to fluid damage. If it does get dirty, it safe to be washed. Accompanying this is a calendar, with daily inspirational and comforting facts, for a gentle reminder that no matter how rough things are, there are things to appreciate when you take a moment to think about the good. Thank you for your support! We hope you enjoy your gifts, and wish you an amazing new year!”

You’ve received:
+ 1 squishy chewy chunk catfish toy
+ 1 Comfort Calendar

[Image: t8mISq3.png]

@BlueCrowned

Gage receives a small, rectangular box, wrapped in orange paper and decorated with red curled ribbon. The paper slides off easily, revealing a simple brown box with flowers drawn on it. Inside the box is a wind up toy and a camera, covering up a green notecard at the bottom of the box.
The notecard has more plants drawn on it, and some messy handwriting that reads: “Hey! Thank you a bunch for sending the scarf to us, I’m told it’s very cozy. We had to think carefully about what to give you so I hope that you like them. The first thing is a wind up toy skritter, not life size but it in about the size they can be sold as pets! They’re considered a great toy for anyone who has a hard time with a real one, or as practice pets. Or ya know, just toys, toys are fun. Is the key gets stuck they’re fairly easy to get fixed. Along with the Skritter is a camera, the perfect camera to take pictures of your friends with! I got the impression you cared a lot about them, so maybe having pictures even when you aren’t around them would chase away a lonely feeling. I hope you like the items we selected, and we wish you a wonderful new year!”

You received:
+1 Wind Up Skritter toy (Small)
+1 Digital camera

[Image: UB7RcAy.png]
Give Me Your Coins

Messages In This Thread
[MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend - by AceOfNothing - 12-19-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: [MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend - by AceOfNothing - 01-02-2021, 06:52 AM