Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend
[Image: T6qxSMU.png]

Taffy Wrap packages up the item with care, making sure their gloves don't slip off as best as they can. It'd be a shame to get the wooly sweater all messy...any more messy than it already has gotten, anyway. It had been a gift from an acquaintance a few years ago and never quite fit them right, and the material itself wasn't exactly compatible with their drippy hands. Thankfully, they'd always managed to work out the worst of the stains, and with a bit of effort, they'd even managed to make what remained resemble purposeful patterns. Maybe whoever got it would think it'd be some kind of cool tie dye...and not...weird...stained...wool. Hopefully. I really hope this is...sanitary. It's had a ton of washes by now, and I think TCP fluid is sterile? Maybe? I think I read that somewhere... 

They seal the box up tight and pat it, unsealing the rim of their gloves with a sigh. This year had been really hard on them, and hopefully whatever they got back would actually be something they could use...they had written in that they really needed a break from the stressors of work, with writing up stories still being fun and all, but...deadlines keep creeping up, and those get rougher and rougher every time. Anything to make the stress of that feel a even little less awful would be nice...

They flop back onto their couch, sinking into their quilt a bit and considering taking just one little nap before running out to the post office. Couldn't hurt...
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

Messages In This Thread
[MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend - by AceOfNothing - 12-19-2020, 09:22 PM
RE: [MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend - by skinstealer - 12-19-2020, 10:26 PM