Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend
Many people seek something exciting when a new year, and reflect upon the one that just passed by

GIFT: An item or two, will come with a small card saying how it should be able to help. Most likely written, chance I'll draw some if I have time.

PROMPT: As the new year approaches and people bustle around, trying to get everything ready for a new beginning, it can become overwhelming. Your character has started seeing an ad, even heard people talking about it, for a company that takes something you don't need and sends you back something they say you do. All your character needs to include is what they hope for in the new year. What will they send? What do they want?

RULES: 
♧ An item will be sent to your character (hopefully) on 12/31 or 01/01.
○ Please refrain from writing what you expect as an item, but feel free to write about the item they sent as much as you like.
I am not sending the item to someone else it just goes to the ambiguous company.
□ Writing about what kind of year your character had can help me choose an item but is not required. What your character wants in the coming year can range from one word answers (ex: love) to describing in detail what the want.
♤ The amount of detail will not affect the quality of gift, but more detail may make it more useful.
♡ One character per person, system members welcome, no entrant limit.

Have Fun
Give Me Your Coins

Messages In This Thread
[MYSTERY GIFT] Year End Friend - by AceOfNothing - 12-19-2020, 09:22 PM