Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Q&A] MORTIS RANDOM QUESTION HOUR
if i had three cups upside down on a table and there was a pingpong ball in one of them and i shuffled them around in front of you then asked you to pick one, how many pictures of the spiderman do you have for my paper

none unless payment upfront, also project questions only pls

Do most people in taverne eat ice-cream cake with a fork or a spoon?

i don't think there's a real preference on this, but it'd be a pretty big dessert item in whimsy, hearth and solitude.

Whats a word Philly can never spell right no matter how many times he tries?

going to project my own spelling hell and say anything like accommodation, recommendation, anything, with those fucking double letters

Would Snuglin corp cut out parts of movies they don't like?

Yes, absolutely, snugco censors media constantly

If you had to draw one character every day for a month who would you pick and why? Would it be different if you only had to draw them for a week?

i had to draw so much chelsea and bucket that i'd probably be fine drawing more chelsea, but if i had to choose a character that wasn't her and change it up, probably philly or wilson. maes would also be nice, but i don't have enough of a grip on her design yet to be 100% confident in that yet- i have to get used to that for PCA, though. i'd draw her for a week easy, and probably should in advance for PCA, lmao
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Q&A] MORTIS RANDOM QUESTION HOUR - by Lucy - 12-15-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: [Q&A] MORTIS RANDOM QUESTION HOUR - by skinstealer - 12-15-2020, 02:37 AM