Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged
YOU: Daisy, uh, do you think Verity seems desperate?
DAISY: Yeah? Of course she does though
YOU: It really seems like you want to work with her again so we’re not gonna stop you, but keep an eye out okay?
DAISY: I really don’t think that’s going to be all that necessary, she just, the last time she actually saw me was… well… it was very hard for both of us, and I don’t think she thought she’d ever get to see me again.
YOU: Fair enough…

The sound of a door opening causes Daisy to look up. She sees that Verity has turned and started to walk down the hall, she moves to catch up after a moment of re-checking her surroundings.

DAISY: Just a sec, sorry, I spaced out!
VERITY: Oh, of course
Verity’s tone frowns in Daisy’s direction.
VERITY: I’m sure this is all a lot to take in.

Daisy just nods in response, almost caught up to Verity. When another staffer, no, one of Verity’s enforcers walks past. Their cloak emblazoned with the four letter acronym GEAS, the smell of chalk and ozone in the air as they walk past. They feel irritated.

[Image: Waterlogged-73.png]

But they’re quickly down the hall.

Daisy looks back to where they came from, the wide open door and the yellow and black tape that was across it now hidden behind the door itself.

She looks to Verity again, and hurries herself to catch up.

DAISY: Verity, that person who walked past, I think they were in that taped off area?
VERITY: Oh of course, some further levels of this research facility are still under renovation and repair. My staff has been working down there a lot lately to fix things. Just, don't wander down there alright, there's sharp stuff everywhere and I don't want you getting lost or hurt.
DAISY: I mean, I'd probably be fine, I am pretty durable.
VERITY: It's more the getting lost thing I'm worried about, saying that the old construction was mazelike is an understatement.
DAISY: Oh, well, yeah that makes sense, I still think I'd handle it alright. You know...

She trails off for a moment before laughing, and glancing over to the just taller god.

DAISY: I’m just getting this weird sense of deja-vu.
VERITY: You haven’t been here in a while, I think it makes sense, familiar and different all together, new and old, it must be a lot to catch up with.
DAISY: Yeah.
VERITY: Well, that is the gist of the research that goes on down here, down the halls is just more of the same. You are welcome to explore, but I don’t imagine it would be particularly interesting.
DAISY: I’ll think about it.

YOU:Daisy, is there anything you wanna do?
DAISY: I don’t know. Honestly, a day to relax sounds… nice, I’m exhausted. Is there anything you want?

-Suggest tasks before ending the day?-

Messages In This Thread
[Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Winds - 11-19-2020, 07:43 PM
RE: [WATERLOGGED] (Back From Hiatus!) - by Winds - 11-19-2020, 07:46 PM
RE: [WATERLOGGED] (Back From Hiatus!) - by Winds - 11-19-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged (Back From Hiatus!) - by Winds - 12-10-2020, 04:20 AM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Winds - 11-07-2021, 05:53 AM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Winds - 11-16-2021, 07:35 AM
RE: [Drowned Trilogy] Waterlogged - by Wilds - 11-18-2021, 02:30 AM