Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[PUNCH CLOCK ANIMAL] MAYBEQUEST: PART 1
I would definitely try to see if we can fit some of the smaller pockit shirts on the kids as a new dress kind of thing
Or one of the ponchos as a big dress. It'd even be okay if it's just temporary, but until we're completely out of the facility, we should disguise them as much as possible
Highest priority would be Mason, if we don't have enough time to dig around the box for all of the kids to find something suitable or if not enough small-ish clothes are in there

Also I think modern-ish clothing (plus maybe the suggested poncho) would suit May better than traditional robes
I could imagine that Chance would look quite cool in the robes though

everyone should definitely get some kind of pants/skirts (i do hope that one of them picks a skirt/dress cause pretty+helps with heat), whatever they're more comfortable with and I second the hats
also clothing that is as light/flowy as possible cause heat

(might edit this later with more suggestions)
 ~ Chompy -[Image: Trapling_Chompy_1.png]- some well chosen quote -[Image: Trapling_Cinnanom_2.png]- Cinnanom ~
~ I somehow started drowning in tiny cats and I don't know how it happened ~

[Image: Markus_Card_2.png][Image: Teddy_Card_2.png][Image: Ender_Card_2.png]
[Image: Tiny%20TCP.png]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PUNCH CLOCK ANIMAL] MAYBEQUEST: PART 1 - by Pichi2214 - 05-27-2020, 08:51 PM