Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
You think for a moment, there's a lot that really scares you.

Charon: I guess..... I'm scared of what happens when you die.

Mode: Oh?

Charon: Like, what if there's nothing there after? What if you just float around in a void and you're done? Nothing left to enjoy...

Mode: That's some heavy stuff to be scared of at your age. Most kids would say something like Spiders, or the Dark. That's.... something rather difficult to manifest or conquer easy. 

Charon: I mean... you asked for honest answers right? That's what scares me.... though I guess at a close second is being sick all my life.

Mode: Are you sick?

Charon: Used to be pretty sickly, I never liked it too much. 

Mode: Are you worried it might come back?

Charon: I'm worried one day I'll be too sick to recover and then who knows what happens to you past that. 

Mode: Mm. In that case I advise you to keep clean and wash your hands every chance you get. This place has a lot of dirty toxic things lurking in the alleys. Also plenty of people who happen to be handy with a knife. 

Charon: All noted, I don't want to mess with any of those things. 

Hickory: Hey uh, so when do we get our fortunes?

Mode: You really want those?

Fenton: We just want a little good luck and maybe a warning going forward. We aren't too sure where to go next when it comes to getting out of here.

Hickory: Yeah

Mode: If you give me a moment to set up I can give you something to work with, though if I'm honest I think you might be on your way to where you need to be. Since it's Charon's first time here let me read you first. Give me your hand.

You hold it out.

Charon: It might not be so good uh... it's a prosthetic.

Mode: That's more than enough to gauge your soul. 

The runes on her face twist and coil.

Mode: You coming here is a event that's happened before and will happen again..... you'll see the best and worst of people on your journey. Both are equally valuable to becoming a more whole person....

You chose the path of most suffering, the sword in your heart will break and reforge many times and come back stronger until it fits the mold you make for it.

Your lucky tool of trade is the lance. 

You will face a dark reflection of yourself. When you face it, do not fear it. 

Your origins are unknown to you but of rather grand nature. Treasure the gifts it grants you, but don't ever let that define you. You are your own person.... even if you feel like you have to compare yourself to many titans in the process of realizing that. 

You started your journey at night, and it only goes downhill from there but.... should you make it through this you can only go back up.

Your eyes can see the souls of others, but cannot see their intent. Do not let this cloud you. 

Despite the deceivers around you, trust those who show you genuine warmth. They will be your guide out of this...

To tie things all up, I want to ask you one more question. Think it in your head only. If you had to choose the end between fire and ice, what would you pick?

https://www.strawpoll.me/19975926

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by ThreadLurkingComorant - 05-07-2020, 04:51 PM