Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story
oh right. uh forgot something applicable to Armament's situation. Hmm... how to put this... I forget the term for it, but like, a fictional character, can split into it's own member, that from their perspective, just started to exist in this person's mind, totally believing their source material is real, and having memories from it. I don't know if that can happen with real people. like people who aren't fictional, but I don't see a reason why It couldn't. 

So like, maybe you aren't from another timeline, and the differences between you and the Bullet you know are because of what Volley thought of Bullet, their image of that person in their mind, was different from reality. Then your memories of leaving that timeline would be another kind of coping mechanism so that your personality doesn't self destruct. Or you could be from an alternate timeline. Honestly I'm not sure it makes any kind of functional difference, if there are infinite timelines there would be an Armament exactly the same in one of them. 

Jeez, I don't know enough about this, I feel like I'm butchering this explanation since it's all second hand knowledge I haven't paid much attention to.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story - by dediles - 04-27-2020, 05:04 AM
RE: Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story - by Guest - 05-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Dangerzone High an unofficial morbit story - by DebraFak - 10-01-2020, 07:22 PM