Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story
Following your advice, I stay silent, thinking about you aliens and what you've told me about yourselves so far, and let Armament lead me-- towards the dorms, staying on the student level of the winding structure, taking a familiar path-- pulling free Volley's student ID card from somewhere... I let out a nervous noise, against my will.

ARMAMENT: Are you alright?
RIJK: I'm... I'm worried about Volley...
ARMAMENT: She's fine. Panicking, but fine.
RIJK: How can you tell, how do you know--

The proxy shimmers and fades, revealing... Volley? No, not quite-- this Armament could be her twin, if not for the differing pattern of halos. Where Volley's make her resemble an angel type TCP-- you know, the non-Morbit angel ones-- Armament's make him look like...

ARMAMENT: The resemblance is intentional.
RIJK: What?
ARMAMENT: It's a little bit like angel things... It's as if I'm Torpedo from another timeline, only I'm sharing my sister's body instead of keeping my own. I'm used to this by now. I don't remember clearly how many years it's been since I woke up here.
RIJK: What?

What?

Can I even process this? Am I sure what's being said right now? Am I having auditory hallucinations-- no, Moon Logic's scrap side effects are... more clearly puzzles. This isn't trying to tell me anything I can directly understand, there's no pun or riddle here. I just have no idea what's in front of me.

ARMAMENT: I don't know how to make this clearer. I was Torpedo, once, but now I'm not, and Volley and I share a body. We're not the only ones here, mind you, but... I'm taking care of her. She's safe as I can make her, especially in her room. Make yourself comfortable, while you can.
RIJK: I... Okay.

I take a plush of a long fish and idly begin playing with it. Ah-- can any of you explain this?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story - by anima - 04-24-2020, 04:44 AM
RE: Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story - by Guest - 05-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Dangerzone High an unofficial morbit story - by DebraFak - 10-01-2020, 07:22 PM