Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story
I'm...

I'm not used to this. None of us are. We've been seeing death for more than a year each now, but we don't ever get used to having the people we care about-- could have cared more about-- taken from us. Alicorn was kind, he didn't deserve this, he should have gotten the chance to wake up-- ah, probably worth mentioning he became comatose a few months after I first met him, so at least it's... possible he didn't feel any pain when he left.

But he still didn't deserve whatever happened to him. I don't think I want to learn about the state his body is in, not right now.

RIJK: Teacher, where's Volley?
TORPEDO: I have no idea, honestly--
TORPEDO(?): She's somewhere safe.

Two... of them. The Torpedo in front of me can't be the Torpedo that called from behind the shredded medical curtain, fighting off the three remaining sligers.

RIJK: Who are you?
TORPEDO(?): I'm Armament. We should probably get this body somewhere safer.
RIJK: I don't want to look--
ARMAMENT: Volley's. Don't worry, she's alive.
RIJK: I... don't understand, but okay.

A hand of thick steel from the proxy before me-- bullet scrap affinity, if I'd have to guess-- grips my forearm and drags me down the hall. The stranger, Armament, seems to be taking me towards student quarters. A million questions run through my mind, but I don't know where to begin with them, and I remain silent.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story - by anima - 04-22-2020, 06:04 AM
RE: Dangerzone High -- an unofficial morbit story - by Guest - 05-06-2020, 12:22 AM
Dangerzone High an unofficial morbit story - by DebraFak - 10-01-2020, 07:22 PM