Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
[Image: IaYb2y9.png]

Charon: I See you pee, whatever. I don't know what that is and I don't care.

Hickory snickers.

Charon: I was raised in the horror well infested woods. I don't know what your talk of taps and narcs is all about but I know how to break and fry any creature put on this earth.

Hickory: So now you're a tough guy, country boy? What woods we talking?

Charon: Wonder.

Fenton: I don't know any wonder woods....

Hickory: Same. You're clearly not from where we came so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt on one condition.

Charon: Yeah?

Hickory: Take us back to your folks, we gotta know you're legit.

Charon: How do I know I can trust you?

[Image: 0JB2QYS.png]

Hickory: You can't really.

Fenton: Besides, I already gauged you. There's three of you on the train and another waiting for you after this ride. Um... sorry for that but it's a precaution. I don't wanna get caught in some trouble from a stranger offering free drinks like that... thank you for that by the way. 

You examine his face, he's a fiend too. He must have the same gauging sight like yours.

Hickory: Alternatively you can prove you're good in a scrap. I'll take you on nice and easy and if you can show you're worth we'll back off and let you do your thing. 

Fenton: Hick, you're gonna hurt him...

Hickory: If he knows better he'll make this easy and take us back. Promise we won't hurt your folks if they're just passing by though.

New Poll system, vote to progress the story.
https://www.quiz-maker.com/poll2800015x1F714E85-82

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by A_Mi_Manera - 03-18-2020, 10:27 PM