Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4
[Image: 3pOZwYy.png]
VOIDSY: Can we get an ETA on backup?
MILLER: It’s a long trip, but we’re moving as fast as we can. 
MILLER: You got us some more wiggle room by talking to Hark, but now that Spit’s burn type is active again, we’re in real trouble...it’s hard to focus on so many things at once!
WRETCH: you focus on gettin to spits place ok
WRETCH: i got my eyes on jetter here
MILLER: But I have three TCPs in this fight-
WRETCH: it’s ok mills
WRETCH: yr the one with a TCP driving 
EASTWOOD: Hey, one of my TCPs is driving a freaking golf cart and I have to split my focus-
WRETCH: oh my goddd please chill for two seconds mills has got this
WRETCH: she doesnt have her TCP in a fuckin cage 
EASTWOOD: And I don’t have a TCP just recently vivisected on the ground!
VOIDSY: Can we please save this bickering for later?
VOIDSY: Please?
EASTWOOD: Fine.
VOIDSY: Okay. Wretch, Eastwood, we’re going to need our magic wand through the bag. 
WRETCH: where the hell is that
VOIDSY: Uhhhh shit. Dad’s room, I think?
WRETCH: ok, i’m gonna send poppy up to get it. we’ll try to be quick bout it
VOIDSY: Thanks, Wretch.
You see her smile for just a moment, even if it’s a bit strained. You can’t linger on it now though, filing it away for later.

You tell Dad you’re going to need the collar from Seaspray, and move Jasper away from Hark. Dad calls Bryce over and the driftwood type hurries it up, passing over the collar and helping Dad drag the phantom type off towards Seaspray and the bag of holding. 

You stop to praise Dad briefly before telling her she’ll have to be careful, but she needs to sneak over to the fight and tell Raw to calm down. Hopefully, her ability will get him to actually do it, and from there her job is to put the collar on Raw and TEACH him some skills. Writhe too, while she was at it.

Just...be careful about it. 
[Image: s8sh0Io.png]

Dad rushes back over to the entrance, getting a proper look at the fight. Raw is threatening Writhe with his syringe, the cage type cowering as the burn type clashes the needle against its bars. It’ll be a tight squeeze, but she’s pretty sure she can fit underneath the cage…

Dad gets on her hands and knees, scooting underneath the cage type and avoiding its frantic stomping around. She thinks for a moment, whispering that she’s got a change of plans in mind. She slaps the collar on Raw’s leg without hesitating, the burn type stepping back in confusion. She crawls out from under Writhe, standing proudly in front of it and demanding Raw stand down.

...But it has no effect. 

[Image: ju7AZ3f.png]

Before Raw can lunge, Dad wastes no time and dashes forward, tapping Raw’s leg.

>TEACH RAW: RESPECT, JUSTICE, MERCY, MORTALITY, GAME THEORY, RATIONALITY, PSYCHOANALYSIS (STOCKHOLM SYNDROME), SPEECH

Raw is overloaded with all of the new information, dropping his syringe, clutching his head and making horrible hisses and burbling sounds- but this time, you can understand him. He doesn’t know what’s happening, he’s so confused...what is all this stuff in his head, why does it hurt so much? 

Where’s his mother?

What’s happening to him?

Dad takes this opportunity to hurry back under Writhe, tapping its underside. 

>TEACH WRITHE: SPEECH

Writhe says nothing at first, at first appearing completely unaffected. It’s only when Dad hears a grating whisper that there’s confirmation that the skill passed over, a terrified plea to go home and have all of this go away. 

[Image: YLv081L.gif]

VOIDSY: We need a detailed inventory and status report, and quick. We don’t have much time.

Everyone sounds off on their TCPs, trying to speak as quickly and efficiently as possible. 

Dad’s health is at GOOD, and she is currently equipped with a HUNTING RIFLE, RIFLE BULLETS, and TRANQ ROUNDS. Hark is still wearing her MASK OF COURAGE. 

Jasper’s health is at GOOD, and they are currently equipped with a TASER CHAIN. They are also still STUNNED. 

Marvel’s health is still at CRITICAL, and he has no items. He is still unconscious, and is inside Writhe. 

Seaspray’s health is at SUFFERING, and they have no items. They have also been stripped of their clothing, presumably by Spit’s TCPs, and have had their wounds sewn up by Bryce and Jetter. As best as they could with the tools they had, anyway.  

Bryce’s health is at GOOD, and his DRAWSTRING BAG is full of items. He has a GRAPPLING HOOK, a COMMUNICATOR, a WEIGHT GUN (you have no idea what that is), a SLINGSHOT, SLINGSHOT AMMO, a MULTITOOL KNIFE, and ROPE. 

Jetter’s health is at POOR, and he is equipped with a BACKPACK and a SHEATH for his BOX CUTTER. In his backpack is a GOD COMMUNICATOR, a JOURNAL, GEL PENS, a SEWING KIT, a COMMUNICATOR, a FLASHLIGHT, and a SODA CANTEEN (full). 

Dana’s health is at GOOD, and she is equipped with SILK POUCHES and a KNIFE HOLSTER. Her holster holds a KNIFE, and her pouches contain HEARTSEA PETALS, a GOD COMMUNICATOR, BANDAGES, and a STUN GUN.

You have no idea what Raw or Writhe’s health is at, and from the brief glimpse you got, you can tell that Raw still has his HORROR TANK and SYRINGE. Hark’s health is at OKAY, and she is, as far as you know, unarmed aside from her SPIKE BOOTS. 

On the floor, there is Jasper’s BAG OF HOLDING and a MEAT HOOK, presumably used by the TCP you pulled through the bag. There are strange vials and boxes on the table by the far wall, and you have no idea what any of them do. Hark’s MASK is pinned to the wall. 
[Image: TCP%20customs.png][Image: 2411]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 01-28-2020, 05:30 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 01-29-2020, 04:46 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 01-30-2020, 07:58 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 02-19-2020, 05:10 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by skinstealer - 03-10-2020, 04:53 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Ten11 - 03-11-2020, 05:20 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 04-13-2020, 09:48 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 05-06-2020, 03:15 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 08-11-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 08-27-2020, 06:57 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 09-17-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 03-08-2021, 12:53 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 03-08-2021, 03:06 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 07-26-2021, 03:09 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 08-06-2021, 05:18 PM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 10-28-2021, 05:53 AM
RE: [TINY CAT PEOPLE] VOID SESSION: ACT 4 - by Guest - 10-29-2021, 11:42 AM