Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
You play with the last coin in your hand.

"Look this is all I got left. Main goal was to get drinks for my folks you know? But I got enough to cover you so... mind if I at least get a formal introduction?" You casually throw the coin underhand. Hickory catches it. 

"Hickory, Hickory Bleu. You all stationed in this car?"

"Yeah, having a bit of a bad day. Got dragged to this world in my pajamas-"

Hickory already was on their way to buy himself a drink. The lizard chimes in. 

"Don't mind them too much, just needs their drink fix. I'm Fenton, both of us are trying to get out of here too. I got warped in through a TV and Hickory well... I'm not too sure!"

You nod. "Radio for me and my cousin. Got a couple of time displaced relatives with em too but not sure exactly how. They know more than I do."

"Oh? Can we talk to them? I know we just met but.... I think we'd be best at making it out if we work together right? Hickory?"

"Give me one sec Fent." The bird returns with a Cola in hand. "I mean... I dunno. I don't wanna take help from strangers like that. Especially if there's more than one."

Fenton shakes their head. "We can't be cutting off options. Besides, you're pretty strong right?"

You take a moment to gauge the bird's soul. 

Hickory Bleu

Physically they appear to be comparable in strength to most younger teens. Has a particular finesse that makes you feel a need to watch your pockets. 

Oh god their proxy is synchronized 100%, they can fully access their scrap form with no penalty. Its powers are defined by "unholy reach" of limbs and the ability to regenerate.

Their defining card is The Tower (Modifier 14 cards). It's incredibly strong and fighting it one on one without caution is asking for a full body cast.

The bird feels very confrontational and will take a long time to warm up to you.

You stare a little too long. They look at you with suspicion. You play off your shock by feigning tiredness. "Sorry, I'm a little out, today hasn't been my best day so far and It's way later
than I usually sleep I guess."

Hickory snickers. "You're a bit of a softie if going to bed late does that to you. If you're dead weight we'll ditch you fast you know."

You shake your head. "I'm a little new to this but I won't be a problem like that. Promise."

They scoff at you. Fenton interjects. "I'll make sure to keep you from slowing things down, don't worry too much. You going to be okay taking us to your friends? They won't mind?"
 "I doubt they will."

You do a quick reading on him.

Fenton B-Seven

Stats suggest once again that his stats are pretty typical of someone your age. He seemingly has a wide knowledge of metal craft and robotics, something that surprises you just a little. 

His Proxy came from a different kind of deck from yours. "Jack of Spades" is synchronized 25% with him and can follow basic commands. It's rather weak, its power defined by the ability to work and process things faster.

He's a fan of the occult just like you and is very knowledgeable in the supernatural. You feel like you both could become close friends easily.

Fenton holds out a hand. "Well then I guess for now we're potential allies right? Feel free to ask us anything since we kinda got a ton out of you just now. Only fair."
 Hickory looks away. "I never agreed to that much, you two can share whatever you both want but I'm not gonna answer what I don't wanna."

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by A_Mi_Manera - 03-03-2020, 02:54 AM