Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
This one time, me and my friend Gene, we don't hang out anymore, but we were playing by the river and Gene dared me to touch the bottom which was really stupid because I can't swim very good but I told them I'd do it so I jumped in and then right away hit my head on a big rock that I didn't see because the water was brown and I got a concussion and got swept a long ways downriver. Gene thought I was dead but I wasn't, I never even passed out, I just can't swim. Anyway I had to go to the doctor afterward and the doctor said that I should have been dead cause my skull got cracked but because my head was so hard it didn't bust open. At least that's what I got told the doctor said, anyways, I don't really remember it myself. My point is I can probably get beat up real good and not die I think.
[Image: 7ypC3K8.gif]

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by ಠ_ಠ - 01-22-2020, 04:38 PM