Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
"I mean I really don't wanna fight him. He seemed pretty cool about things."

"Oh?" 

"Like, he listened to me ramble and sat with me the entire time right? Can't get my Grandma to do that."

"To be fair your Grandma doesn't like seeing you mess with this sort of thing."

"Yeah... I sure know why now."

"Oh?"

"Angel dragged me into this through it right? Through the radio? That's why I'm here talking to you?"

"No, not exactly. I predict there's more to it than that."

"That's what you'd want me to think right? But for all I know you're a drone that intercepted my experiment."

"Mm... your suspicions are valid but my mind is absolutely a separate entity for the most part. Like a cocktail of things. The spook that heard your call, the hell beast that decided to listen in, and the two kids in the room wanting to play fortune teller. You never finished answering though."

"I mean I think it'd be pretty close but... he came with a bat so he'd be ready to fight before me.  Heck, he was ready to throw hands with you when you showed up. Probably should have let him."

"That's true but you're being modest."

"Don't have much to brag about."

"Nonsense. Tell me a few good things about yourself. Confidence is what'll keep you alive here. Just a few nice things." 

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by A_Mi_Manera - 01-18-2020, 12:45 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM