Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story
You find yourself in a dark room deep in your inner most mind palace. You can't make of anything but a single voice dwelling withing ember's length. It's really familiar.

"You got yourself a real fancy friend there. Got a name for 'em?"

"Extreme Retention."

"Got yourself quite a word casserole there. You make it up off the top of your head?"

"It's something I've heard before from someone possibly. Had a few others in mind too but-"

"Nah, sometimes you gotta stick with what comes first. Name like that builds a strong form, the kind that carries your potential a bit. I mean... I'd know that, I feel awful good about that. You and the other one? Massive potential... so tell me kid, which one of you do you think's got more?"

"Mm? What do you mean?"

"You or the rabbit? You just met him but you maybe see it? Your grandma adopted him into the family after all right? Must be special. Which one of you do you think would win a fight?"

"I mean it's hard to say...."

"You both have such a strong aura, you know? That red glow, you see it? Do you?" 

"A little? It's like a hue?" 

"Yeah. Awful rare really, destroyer of worlds stuff. You're both blessed with some awful nice luck should all go well. Vent to me though, what are your thoughts on this kid. He cool? He lame? Could you beat him up? Be honest. I wanna know which of you two has the guts for this."

You haven't known Geezer long so it's hard to say much about what you can  make of him but... you certainly can try. Pick your next words wisely.

[-]
Quick Reply
Smilies
Smile Wink Cool Big Grin
Tongue Rolleyes Shy Sad
At Angel Angry Blush
Confused Dodgy Exclamation Heart
Huh Idea Sleepy Undecided
[get more]

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-01-2020, 07:28 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by A_Mi_Manera - 01-17-2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Masa con Papas: - A Punch Clock Animal Story - by Guest - 01-18-2020, 08:56 AM